Official 24 Thread - Season Premiere Sunday, January 17th @ 9/8c!

24_Season_8_Cast.jpg

Trailer:

Plot
The story arc will involve Jack Bauer contending with assassination threats made during a peace conference between President of the United States AllisonTaylor and President Omar Hassan of the fictional Islamic Republic of Kamistan. The series will relocate to New York and see the re-activation of CTU's NewYork Office, but while there originally were no plans for filming in New York due to budget constraints, some scenes were shot on-location. The plotline willbegin and end at 4:00 P.M. It has been revealed that Gregory Itzin will reprise his role as former President Charles Logan near the end of the season.

Can't wait!
pimp.gif

sooo hyped for it!! i have the CTU ringtone... it makes me feel cool when i get phone calls about grocery shopping, rent i owe, and other such trivial events.

bauer FTW

did Jack ever get cured last season? I think I may have missed the last couple of episodes so I'm not sure, but from what I remember he was really close todying. someone wanna refresh my memory?

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

did Jack ever get cured last season? I think I may have missed the last couple of episodes so I'm not sure, but from what I remember he was really close to dying. someone wanna refresh my memory?

They did some stem cell stuff wit his daughter, the girl next door, and they saved him

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

did Jack ever get cured last season? I think I may have missed the last couple of episodes so I'm not sure, but from what I remember he was really close to dying. someone wanna refresh my memory?

They did some stem cell stuff wit his daughter, the girl next door, and they saved him
It was never explicitly said that he was saved. The season ended with Kim wanting the stem cell procedure.

Can't wait for the premiere even though I stopped watching midway through last season.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

It was never explicitly said that he was saved. The season ended with Kim wanting the stem cell procedure.

ohhh yea. thats as far as I remember. cuz I dont remember them actually going thru with the procedure and curing Jack

Back
Top Bottom