Official 3.7.10: Los Angeles Lakers @ Orlando Magic 11:30AM PST ABC

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Originally Posted by JUS3

This @#%% is comical.
laugh.gif

Barnes & Kobe love affair.

Artest looking like Carlton Banks in that Fresh Prince episode.

Odom getting hung + getting dunked on = lulz

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
horrible calls throughout the game. Especially that technical on Barnes.

Originally Posted by ListenHere

Originally Posted by Fearless

kobe isnt the same as kobe last season, dude is old now

Did you not see him against Miami earlier this week?

It's not his fault we can't get a defensive board and none of our other guards can hit an outside shot.

no i didnt, but im watching this game and other games, and Kobe looks like 60 yrs old man to me. Dude cant even past the defender 1 on 1

Originally Posted by ListenHere

kobe isnt the same as kobe last season, dude is old now

Did you not see him against Miami earlier this week?

It's not his fault we can't get a defensive board and none of our other guards can hit an outside shot.

no i didnt, but im watching this game and other games, and Kobe looks like 60 yrs old man to me. Dude cant even past the defender 1 on 1
The Magic are a good defensive team... Whether its Pietrus or Barnes, they put good pressure on Kobe... Add Dwight + Lewis behind them and it's tough for anyone to take it to the rack against this squad.

Lakers finally showing some life.

Trying to catch up.

Barnes doesn't like being boxed out.

Kobe's boxes out well.

Fisher is too slow to do anything against Nelson. Bigs too...? to help properly.

Double tech was horrible. It's either a T on Barnes or preferably, nothing.

They call the double T which means they don't call anything when Barnes jumps into Kobe and Kobe defends himself with the elbow. That's a double T if I've ever seen one.

Artest Fishered a lay-up.

Jackson really needs to let Farmar and Brown take a turn against Nelson.

Pau takes three dribbles and doesn't see the double team coming before they strip him.

Nelson getting offensive rebounds now.

Still catching up...

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

If anyone can get pictures of Ron Artest's hair and the words written on it, it would be greatly appreciated......*Where you at You Big Dummy*

27wzlhl.jpg

5wxmci.jpg

im sorry. im gonna go back to my old let kobe shoot everytime days before pau came to LA. Seriously, id rather have kobe take every shot this quarter and him miss every shot than have these bums shannon brown and jordan farmar shooting....

that 3 point attempt by shannon brown to close the 3rd quarter should have gotten him benched.

As usual the Magic bench has disappointed, they need to turn it around come playoffs time.

Back
Top Bottom