Official (3) Dallas Mavericks VS (6) Portland Trailblazers Playoff Thread: Mavs win in 6.

Best of luck to both teams, some interesting match-ups.

Kidd | A. Miller
Beaubois | Wes Matthews
Marion | Batum
Dirk | G-Dub
Tyson | LMA

Oughta be a fun series. Definitely not expecting a sweep, I say 6 games.

Good luck Portland.
pimp.gif

Game 1 – Sat April 16 Portland at Dallas 8:30PM 9:30PM ESPN
Game 2 – Tue April 19 Portland at Dallas 8:30PM 9:30PM TNT
Game 3 – Thu April 21 Dallas at Portland 7:30PM 10:30PM TNT
Game 4 – Sat April 23 Dallas at Portland 2:00PM 5:00PM TNT
Game 5 * Mon April 25 Portland at Dallas TBD TBD TBD
Game 6 * Thu April 28 Dallas at Portland TBD TBD TBD
Game 7 * Sat April 30 Portland at Dallas TBD TBD TNT

Best of luck to both teams, some interesting match-ups.

Kidd | A. Miller
Beaubois | Wes Matthews
Marion | Batum
Dirk | G-Dub
Tyson | LMA

Oughta be a fun series. Definitely not expecting a sweep, I say 6 games.

Good luck Portland.
pimp.gif

Game 1 – Sat April 16 Portland at Dallas 8:30PM 9:30PM ESPN
Game 2 – Tue April 19 Portland at Dallas 8:30PM 9:30PM TNT
Game 3 – Thu April 21 Dallas at Portland 7:30PM 10:30PM TNT
Game 4 – Sat April 23 Dallas at Portland 2:00PM 5:00PM TNT
Game 5 * Mon April 25 Portland at Dallas TBD TBD TBD
Game 6 * Thu April 28 Dallas at Portland TBD TBD TBD
Game 7 * Sat April 30 Portland at Dallas TBD TBD TNT

I don't really like the Blazers as a whole, but im a big fan of LA and Wes, so ima be rootin for my dudes. 
pimp.gif

Should be a good series, im predicting Blazers with the upset, but itll probably go deep so we'll see.

I don't really like the Blazers as a whole, but im a big fan of LA and Wes, so ima be rootin for my dudes. 
pimp.gif

Should be a good series, im predicting Blazers with the upset, but itll probably go deep so we'll see.

Love Portland, like the Mavs. Tough series for me. 
I won't be mad if Dallas wins, but I'm pulling for the Blazers. Crash has really added a different dynamic to this team. 

Love Portland, like the Mavs. Tough series for me. 
I won't be mad if Dallas wins, but I'm pulling for the Blazers. Crash has really added a different dynamic to this team. 

Gm 1 Sat @ 6:30
Gm 2 Tue @ 6:30
Gm 3 Thu @ 7:30
Gm 4 Sat 23rd @ 2

(all times Pacific) Go Blazers.

Gm 1 Sat @ 6:30
Gm 2 Tue @ 6:30
Gm 3 Thu @ 7:30
Gm 4 Sat 23rd @ 2

(all times Pacific) Go Blazers.

Series comes down to Portland being able to win in Dallas. LMA as a hometown dude could be huge. Blazers fans (including me) wanted this. It should be entertaining, at the very least. 

Series comes down to Portland being able to win in Dallas. LMA as a hometown dude could be huge. Blazers fans (including me) wanted this. It should be entertaining, at the very least. 

Portland in 7, I really think its gonna be a tough match-up since we don't have home court.  Dallas has plenty of playoff experience so its gonna be a tough one!
Good luck to both teams and I am super hyped about Saturday. 
pimp.gif

Portland in 7, I really think its gonna be a tough match-up since we don't have home court.  Dallas has plenty of playoff experience so its gonna be a tough one!
Good luck to both teams and I am super hyped about Saturday. 
pimp.gif

I want the Mavs in the 2nd round so the Lakers can send that punk Jason Terry and their out spoken owner Mark Cuban home crying for the summer.

But I see Mavs doing their annual 1st round CHOKE JOB !

Blazers in 6.

I want the Mavs in the 2nd round so the Lakers can send that punk Jason Terry and their out spoken owner Mark Cuban home crying for the summer.

But I see Mavs doing their annual 1st round CHOKE JOB !

Blazers in 6.

pimp.gif

This is the matchup I was hoping for. I think the biggest matchup in the series is going to be Lamarcus against Chandler. If LA continues to rip the Mavs apart like he has done all season we should have the upper hand. Mavs rely to much on jumpers and don't have a legit post player to go to on offense.

pimp.gif

This is the matchup I was hoping for. I think the biggest matchup in the series is going to be Lamarcus against Chandler. If LA continues to rip the Mavs apart like he has done all season we should have the upper hand. Mavs rely to much on jumpers and don't have a legit post player to go to on offense.

portland is winning this series or the hornets are upsetting the lakers lol.

the lakers and mavs have avoided eachother in the playoffs every year since dallas became good again in 2000-01 (yes i know they played in 88, 86, and i beleive 84 as well)

but fate won't allow them to meet.

in 04 kobe hit 2 miracle 3's to win the pacific division for the lakers do send them from the 4 seed to the 2 seed. if they were the 4 seed they woulda got dallas

in 07 the lakers won their last game of the year and had the tiebreaker over golden state

last year the spurs upset dallas when i had them picked to go to the conference finals.

Back
Top Bottom