Official (3) Dallas Mavericks VS (6) Portland Trailblazers Playoff Thread: Mavs win in 6.

I am very excited to watch this series. Cant wait to see what Crash can do in the playoffs. I think Blazers are going to take it in 7. I just have a feeling that Wallace is going to go ballistic and grabs around 15 boards a game. Whoever wins this series, it is going to take quite a bit out of them.

I am very excited to watch this series. Cant wait to see what Crash can do in the playoffs. I think Blazers are going to take it in 7. I just have a feeling that Wallace is going to go ballistic and grabs around 15 boards a game. Whoever wins this series, it is going to take quite a bit out of them.

For those of you in the DFW, Ben and Skin said it best "the mavs are like that on and off again girlfriend your friends tell you to stay away from b/c she'll always break your heart but you never listen and always say no it'll work out this time" lol

really wanna believe the mavs will prove the doubters wrong this year so count me in as once again being fooled and set up for disappointment. Mavs in 7.

For those of you in the DFW, Ben and Skin said it best "the mavs are like that on and off again girlfriend your friends tell you to stay away from b/c she'll always break your heart but you never listen and always say no it'll work out this time" lol

really wanna believe the mavs will prove the doubters wrong this year so count me in as once again being fooled and set up for disappointment. Mavs in 7.

couldn't find this damn thread
laugh.gif

Portland is doing what they want to do, making Kidd shoot long jumpers....he is just hitting them for a change.

Portland is doing what they want to do, making Kidd shoot long jumpers....he is just hitting them for a change.

The one thing I was afraid about Portland, they can't consistently hit perimeter jump shots.

Looks like they're clawing back though.

The one thing I was afraid about Portland, they can't consistently hit perimeter jump shots.

Looks like they're clawing back though.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Aldridge is a beast. When did this happen?

Earlier this season
pimp.gif

Portland taking over finally. Keep this up Blazers.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Aldridge is a beast. When did this happen?

Earlier this season
pimp.gif

Portland taking over finally. Keep this up Blazers.

This is already getting to their heads, if it hasn't already.

They have that "how are we going to lose THIS time" look on their faces.

Still plenty of time though.

This is already getting to their heads, if it hasn't already.

They have that "how are we going to lose THIS time" look on their faces.

Still plenty of time though.

Dirk does not look a 100% health.

That gait knee injury looks to be affecting him.

Dirk does not look a 100% health.

That gait knee injury looks to be affecting him.

Back
Top Bottom