Official 4/2: Jazz VS Nuggets @ 10:30PM ET on TNTHD

I love seeing dudes reconsider bouncing into the lane because they see Bird prowling.
laugh.gif

Why all the analyst sleeping on the Nuggets ? They would prob. be in the 60+ win category with the full training camp... They dangerous in the playoffs...

smh.gif
smh.gif
AC is so hard to figure out. He'll make a good play then he'll turn around and make 3 bad ones.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

JR is getting loose tonight. He is so talented, that six man role for him is perfect.

The Nuggets are looking SOLID, might be a scary team in the playoffs.

lol. the nuggets are only a regular season team, they wont get past the first round, unless they play the mavs.

Damn that little girl caught a bad one. I have mixed feelings about players who jump into crowds without any regard for themselves or others. Maybe they shouldconsider making more space between the fans and the court.

williams is so old school mixed in with some new. guess stockton taught him the tricks of the trade.

ok im late.. i just cut the game on and thought my tv contrast/tint was off... these jerseys are hideous
sick.gif

smh.gif
Jazz are %!@%#$ garbage on the road. The only one worth a damn out there right now is Millsap.

BOOOOIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The nuggets almost got my kids a BEAT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! When i saw their jerseys with the blue trim and green jerseys i thought they were in here playing thewith buttons that change the color and tint on my Flat screen........they are lucky they showed that "going green" stuff when theydid........whew!!!!!!!!

jr is so money from deep.. unfortunately thats the only thing hes good at.. and dunking.

Back
Top Bottom