**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

Who said on top? :lol:  Oh it's no good because he wasn't top 3, you wouldn't want 50 money if you could have it because it's not top 3?

well you the one who mentioned Forbes in the first place, i was talking about the music first off. none of these things really matter to me. 50 Cent fan boys bring up sales or how much he is worth is just irrelevant to the music.

Last edited:
U said he had the biggest fall off but he's one of the only people from his era who can even still sell music, all while expanding other businesses. I don't get how that's the biggest fall off being a successful musician and business man for over a decade, just trying to make sense of your insane logic

Missed the point. Yes Em & Dre had some part in it because of a co-sign.

But you don't sell 12million worldwide in the year off your co-sign. If that's the case, Obie Trice would have sold 12mil worldwide and not only 1.4mil.

You are unwilling to recognize just how big of a buzz 50 had generated from mixtapes, his story, his attitude, who/what he was, etc. dude was a nuclear bomb to the entire industry.

And that's just :rofl:

and for the record just because somebody sells 12 million out the gate doesn't mean it's good, it just means people are stupid and fall for anything that's hot at the moment. 50 sold that much because of Eminem's demographics. he adopted his white fanbase, hell most of his fans is white. but he didn't sell 12 million with AA now did he?

If they'll fall for anything and it was all Eminem. Then Obie Trice, and D12 (who had Eminem in the group) would have been much more successful.

Why were they not? Because 50 was something different than anyone had every seen before.

He had a run that it's magnitude is so immense to say that he just road coatails is ridiculous.

From 02-06, 50's fanbases was everyone.

And you argue like a child. "Well he didn't sell 12 million with AA." Which has nothing to do with the argument that 50 Cent's popularity had a lot to do with Who he was and that he was something no one had ever seen before.

U said he had the biggest fall off but he's one of the only people from his era who can even still sell music, all while expanding other businesses. I don't get how that's the biggest fall off being a successful musician and business man for over a decade, just trying to make sense of your insane logic

uhh no, he isn't a Eminem, Jay, Drake or Kanye type of caliber artist anymore. AA proves that.

Game washed up right? but he's still standing between two legends as of right now.

where's 50 Cent? surrounded by G-Unit, not even Dre messing with him anymore.

Game washed up right? but he's still standing between two legends as of right now.

where's 50 Cent? surrounded by G-Unit, not even Dre messing with him anymore.

you act like 50 aint doing **** outside the rap game 
laugh.gif

using an ig pic to say a rapper is > than another 
eyes.gif

I seen a pic of migos with jay z. Them > schoolboy q q never took a pic with hov

Game's my guy and i do think his discography is better than 50's at this point, but please don't say that 1 song is better than the entire GRODT :lol: :lol:

Since yall turning this into a Game vs 50 thread I'm leaving till it get's back on track, no time for the this again.
THIS...same **** every couple of weeks. It gets old. To the sensible ppl just ignore the one idiot who tries to revive the dead horse

Game's my guy and i do think his discography is better than 50's at this point, but please don't say that 1 song is better than the entire GRODT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think he meant anything on GRODT and he's correct. Game has made waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better music than 50

in other news while Game is meeting with legends like Dre & Cube, 50 on twitter bad mouthing his former ***. wasn't this trick in his music video for Smoke last year? now she's a ***?

once again you are incorrect, you're discussing a struggling artist career in a thread of the guy who made him. sounds like you're upset bruh

once again you are incorrect, you're discussing a struggling artist career in a thread of the guy who made him. sounds like you're upset bruh

50 didn't make Game, Dr. Dre did. just because he assisted him in 3 songs does not mean he made him. Dr. Dre is the sole reason why you've ever heard of an Eminem, 50 Cent or Game. without them signing to Aftermath you probably would've never heard about these guys. Dre birthed all of these guys.

people really discrediting what Dr. Dre did, he birthed Snoop, Em, 50, Game into the rap stars you know today. without his spot on ear for production and his vision these guys wouldn't be anything today. they'd probably say the same thing.

Dre couldn't work Game and had him on the shelf........Stat Quo was getting more love from Dre than the Game.

50 put Game on when he let that ungrateful ****** on the glorious G-Unit mixtapes 

Dre couldn't work Game and had him on the shelf........Stat Quo was getting more love from Dre than the Game.

50 put Game on when he let that ungrateful ****** on the glorious G-Unit mixtapes 

Stat was also shelved and didn't even stand a chance to blossom, 50 stated he didn't even work with Game for long. he only worked with him for 6 days. Dre was with him for a year. they needed a West Coast artist to lock in a crew that people would take serious.

Last edited:
GRODT > than anything Game has or ever will do.

that's debatable. i would've said that a few years back but looking back GRODT isn't anything special except for the real tracks like Many Men, Gotta Make It To Heaven, Patiently Waiting & Don't Push Me.

50 needed Dre more than Dre needed Fif, he had Eminem already so he was set. In The Club is still his biggest record to date.

Besides em, aftermath had no talent & shady had no talent, dre needed fif, you cant live off one rapper your whole career as a label

50 couldve dropped reggaeton as the first single & it wouldve been a hit, thats how big his buzz was, in da club isnt even a timeless song so you know the success of that record had to do with his buzz

that's debatable. i would've said that a few years back but looking back GRODT isn't anything special except for the real tracks like Many Men, Gotta Make It To Heaven, Patiently Waiting & Don't Push Me.
I don't see how anybody can even argue with u anymore. Spitting foolish **** like that but saying the documentary is a classic is crazy. Then they needed a west coast guy to be taken serious? Cmon man what did 50 did to u, u was just riding for him a few months ago.

Back
Top Bottom