**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

It seems like a lot of people just decided not to mess wit bucks mixtapes. Dude has an extensive catalog. He's been on his grind after all that drama. it seems like some of yall are barley startin to take notice since he got back wit the unit.

Buck pretty much lost it all. From what I've heard, Banks and Yayo are still SET. They don't need to make music anymore. I enjoy watching Buck bounce back though. He's been great since he rejoined the group.

It seems like a lot of people just decided not to mess wit bucks mixtapes. Dude has an extensive catalog. He's been on his grind after all that drama. it seems like some of yall are barley startin to take notice since he got back wit the unit.
Bombs 1 and 2, live loyal die rich all got played to death from me. Only thing I didn't rock with was that gas joint he dropped.

http://www.thisis50.com/m/blogpost?id=784568:BlogPost:33144753
Buck's dropping a new tape on All Star weekend titled "Before The Beast". I swear he's the only one in the group putting in work
he's always been the only one putting in work musically, the rest of these dudes think they on a high pedastal when it comes to dropping on time.
They have to drop mixtapes? They owe you something?

He's dropping music to try to gain some relevency. Dudes like Banks stay on tour, alone. No 1 going to a Buck show.

They have to drop mixtapes? They owe you something?

He's dropping music to try to gain some relevency. Dudes like Banks stay on tour, alone. No 1 going to a Buck show.

i'm talking about full projects, period. 50 Cent hasn't released a full quality album in a few years, same with Lloyd Banks. please don't call Animal Ambition an album because it isn't. it's a a throwaway mixtape with outdated music. also, if they don't get their music checked upon they can't blame nobody but themselves. waiting all these years to drop music is absurd.

Last edited:
I am gonna listen to the recommended tapes however, hope it lives up to the hype.

Last edited:
Can't say but a top artist in the game presently, not too trilled about it myself because it will overshadow that new Kendrick joint.
OK Mr top secret [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I hope u not referring to that drake ****, nobody wants to hear that depressing emotional ***** unless u depressed, simping or got a vagina

Can't say but a top artist in the game presently, not too trilled about it myself because it will overshadow that new Kendrick joint.
OK Mr top secret [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I hope u not referring to that drake ****, nobody wants to hear that depressing emotional ***** unless u depressed, simping or got a vagina
I have friends in high places, I vowed not to go into detail.

Lets check the download numbers then... No one is checking for Buck, especially compared to Drake. You may not like his music but Buck wishes he could have Drake success musically.

Never compared but let's be real when u got white America n females your numbers will Be thru the roof. We talking drake in a g unit thread, cmon bruh most people who listen to vintage unit will feel that way about Aubrey.

I don't feel a way, Drake is a much softer version of some vintage unit. 50 been singing hooks, no matter how much cats deny the hood bumps Drake. I did not attend to change the thread topic, my apologies, just raining on the Buck party.
grin.gif

Only doing that because of the crazy comments about Buck being better than Banks. Back to Unit talk.

:lol: :lol: @ attempting to be covert about Drake's mixtape, when it's been clear for weeks that he's gonna drop one.

Anyway, these :pimp:

I don't listen to or check for drake and I've known for some time now he is dropping a tape thx to nt. U ain't got no top secret info bruh. If me and my girl break up I might check for that joint but other than that nah

Anyone hitting up the Fillmore show this Thursday? I'll be there

Yeah, I'm in there Thursday.

Haven't seen 50 since Roc the Mic in 03 or 04

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom