**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

Double meaning...let me guess, if Jay or Kendrick would've said it...ya'll would be :smokin :smokin :smokin

Lol.

Double meaning...let me guess, if Jay or Kendrick would've said it...ya'll would be
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Lol.
not really, it just sounds basic
but coming from Kidd Kidd, come on lol

If Wayne would've said that **** dudes would be gassing it

The Beauty > The Beast

it needed more of 50 instead we got more of Yayo & Kidd Kidd even though i like Yayo's new verses.

Last edited:
This EP is really good. I like every song, they just haven't had a single that has stuck or gone viral for whatever reason.

Lloyd banks- doper than my lone one is nice but something about the beat is off

Yayo blacked on the 105 freestlye.

Yall man Buck didn't even have bars ready. Self was asking him to spit he gave excuses. Banks showed up of course.

Not sure id posted, but why do they refer to themselves as "The Unit" now instead of "G-Unit"?

Legal issues?
Just curious

Also, is Kidd kidd a legit MEMBER of g-unit?

Wit that banks flow, i can say hes definitely startin to grow on me now.

But a buck tape every month for the next ten months? Cant ****** wait

Last edited:
I appreciate Buck putting in work.... And not wanting to lose the spotlight... And taking the chance, so he doesn't lose his opportunity again.But it's going to be a bad look for him... He's going to have some duds even if he has a banger, and it will hurt any momentum he builds. It's more than just releasing as much music as possible. That's not how it works anymore, and not the position G-Unit is in where everything turns to gold. You have to make sure it's all quality.

3 mixtapes in a year from Buck is more than enough. On top of G-Unit stuff. And an actual album every year and a half.

G-Unit could have so much control over things if they just timed it correctly. But Banks is lazy, and 50 will never be fully invested into music ever again. Yayo is Yayo, and Kidd Kidd while I like him, and think he's been pretty good on G-Unit, isn't charismatic enough to pull off a mixtape or Solo album.

Unfortunately this car goes only as far as 50's time behind the wheel. The summer when 50 seemed to only care about music / G-Unit, he started to build momentum.. When his interests take him elsewhere, he and G-Unit starts all the way back to 0, and has to build again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom