**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

50's beef storyline:

vs. Ja: yea **** Ja! G-Unit!

vs. Jada/Joe: you dont like them?! **** them too!

vs. Game: it aint that serious but if you aint rockin with him, neither are we

vs. Nas: Nas fell off, you should chill tho

vs. Ye: 50's about to ki- (Kanye wins), 50 fans:smh:

vs. Shyne: ???

vs. Ross: he's a fraud!, but his music is cool, idk about this one 50...

vs. G-Unit: ya'll should get back together...this is lame

vs. Diddy: 50's hating lowkey...we like Ciroc

vs. Instagram: 50 you gotta give it up already, hater

Last edited by a moderator:
It's clear that you're no longer a fan so what's the point of continuously criticizing an artist you don't care about? You've admitted that there's been a large gap since he's made good music but you're still checking for him and getting upset at what you hear. Sounds like there's an inner Stan that won't let go.

i'm not gonna sit here and say i don't listen to the older songs cause i still do, but his music really isn't that great. it's more of a nostalgic feeling than anything. a stan wouldn't admit that. and that's what i'm getting at with the certain people in here who are caping for dude.

I still haven't seen anyone "caping" for him in here but you did say you liked the song New Day which was 100% cow **** and then you said you're waiting for his new album and majority of the people in here said they don't want it. I know I dont.

I still haven't seen anyone "caping" for him in here but you did say you liked the song New Day which was 100% cow **** and then you said you're waiting for his new album and majority of the people in here said they don't want it. I know I dont.

yea to see what's the big hold up about. he's trying to do his biggest Dr. Dre imitation but i'm not sure if he can pull it off. his fans from 2003 probably grew out of his style and probably don't even listen to hip hop anymore. that's another reason why it isn't smart for his constant pushbacks.

:lol: exactly, these people caping for the man so hard like he's their last hope. guess it's that nostaligic feeling when they listen to his music or something.
honestly speaking, what are you asking from 50?

I mean, even if he was to make something as good as GRODT, the current generation would not be able to connect or think is Garbo. The demographic has changed, we have been fed this trap music so much that most people think is rap.

JCole and KDot have a distinct fan base ... Not everyone is willing to listen to them and to a point there are many that can't appreciate KDot, me being one of them on certain songs. I'm ashamen to say it, buy my ears are fine tune for ******** that is being put out.

IMHO recently one of the best rap projects put out was 4/4 and look at how it was dismissed because the dude was clowned by Drake (me included).

The youth is dictating what's rap/hip-hop .. Faithful fans , the nostalgic ones you referring too are the ones still supporting real projects.

50 cent is a victim of his early success and the fact that dudes goes at everyone and his feature and beat selection is wack, well this is the end result. That's not to say that 50 cent hasn't put out good singles here and there but he hasn't been consistent.

In regards to influence, it has nothing to do with being relevant. He is not relevant musically now but his early projects were and are still influential world wide. People got into the rap hip-hop game (globally) cause some of his projects ...

honestly speaking, what are you asking from 50?

I mean, even if he was to make something as good as GRODT, the current generation would not be able to connect or think is Garbo. The demographic has changed, we have been fed this trap music so much that most people think is rap.

JCole and KDot have a distinct fan base ... Not everyone is willing to listen to them and to a point there are many that can't appreciate KDot, me being one of them on certain songs. I'm ashamen to say it, buy my ears are fine tune for ******** that is being put out.

IMHO recently one of the best rap projects put out was 4/4 and look at how it was dismissed because the dude was clowned by Drake (me included).

The youth is dictating what's rap/hip-hop .. Faithful fans , the nostalgic ones you referring too are the ones still supporting real projects.

50 cent is a victim of his early success and the fact that dudes goes at everyone and his feature and beat selection is wack, well this is the end result. That's not to say that 50 cent hasn't put out good singles here and there but he hasn't been consistent.

In regards to influence, it has nothing to do with being relevant. He is not relevant musically now but his early projects were and are still influential world wide. People got into the rap hip-hop game (globally) cause some of his projects ...

actually people are messing with that new Meek Mill joint, and gave it good reviews. myself included. and when he dropped i was deep into listening to hip hop already, he didn't introduce me into the culture. guys like Pac, Snoop, BIG, Pun, Jay & DMX are the reasons why i started to listen. as for 50 he might as well start dropping songs from his vault instead of making something new. music isn't his priority anymore.

Last edited:
actually people are messing with that new Meek Mill joint, and gave it good reviews. myself included. and when he dropped i was deep into listening to hip hop already, he didn't introduce me into the culture. guys like Pac, Snoop, BIG, Pun, Jay & DMX are the reasons why i started to listen. as for 50 he might as well start dropping songs from his vault instead of making something new. music isn't his priority anymore.
please comprehend what I said. Thanks ...

yes i know the younger fans probably won't even mess with dude's music. guys like Kendrick, Cole & Drake are the main influence right now. 50 has worked with Cole & Kendrick already. and that didn't help him.

yea to see what's the big hold up about. he's trying to do his biggest Dr. Dre imitation but i'm not sure if he can pull it off. his fans from 2003 probably grew out of his style and probably don't even listen to hip hop anymore. that's another reason why it isn't smart for his constant pushbacks.

You think he's pushing his album back to build suspense?

You think he's imitating Dre but he's putting out mix tapes and all over social media clowning?

Your theories for what you believe this guy is trying to do are ******* terrible.

Good luck with that :lol:

THIS
Wouldn't exactly say he's a victim of his early succes, he just didn't know how to tether expectations. Imo he basically focused more on business and thought putting out music wouldn't be hard as long as he kept controversy

You think he's imitating Dre but he's putting out mix tapes and all over social media clowning?

Your theories for what you believe this guy is trying to do are ******* terrible.

mixtapes? so now a 7 song EP is considered a full body of work to you guys :rofl: them songs all sound like leftovers from his trash Animal Ambtion album. he's scared to drop in this era cause people are making better music than he is. but that defense mechanism you pulling isn't working.

Doggie...why are you going so hard?

Your obiviusly entitled to your opinions but your going at everyone who says anything even remotely positive about 50.
Your explanations for why he does or dosent do things dont make sense.

The reason he hasnt dropped an album is becuase of the whole bankruptcy thing.
Everything was in motion and things were hapoening until then. Im sure once its over he will be ready to drop his album. Its kinda hard to release an album and do press/promo runs...shows..and everything when your filling for bankruptcy.

To says hes trash now is a little over the top.
He still puts out some good songs here and there..his issuse is that he isnt consistent with the quality.

Doggie...why are you going so hard?

Your obiviusly entitled to your opinions but your going at everyone who says anything even remotely positive about 50.
Your explanations for why he does or dosent do things dont make sense.

The reason he hasnt dropped an album is becuase of the whole bankruptcy thing.
Everything was in motion and things were hapoening until then. Im sure once its over he will be ready to drop his album. Its kinda hard to release an album and do press/promo runs...shows..and everything when your filling for bankruptcy.

To says hes trash now is a little over the top.
He still puts out some good songs here and there..his issuse is that he isnt consistent with the quality.

this album was announced since 2010... this had nothing to do with his bankruptcy. he just filed for it last Summer. look at the date of this thread in the OP.

Last edited:

mixtapes? so now a 7 song EP is considered a full body of work to you guys :rofl: them songs all sound like leftovers from his trash Animal Ambtion album. he's scared to drop in this era cause people are making better music than he is. but that defense mechanism you pulling isn't working.

Defense mechanism? Please don't tell me you of all people is attempting psychological analysis here :lol:

You compared him to Dr. Dre when it wasn't at all applicable which is just one of the many idiotic things you're kicking around in here. What Dr. Dre impression is he doing besides trying to put out some headphones?

The Big 10, Lost Tapes, Kanan Tape were all mixtapes. How can you not even wrap your head around public information? Those have all come out since 2010.

Last edited:
this album was announced since 2010... this had nothing to do with his bankruptcy. he just filed for it last Summer. look at the date of this thread in the OP.

I think Crystal talking bout Kanan Reloaded, Fif has yet to mention SKI this year.

Defense mechanism? Please don't tell me you of all people is attempting psychological analysis here :lol:

You compared him to Dr. Dre when it wasn't at all applicable which is just one of the many idiotic things you're kicking around in here. What Dr. Dre impression is he doing besides trying to put out some headphones?

The Big 10, Lost Tapes, Kanan Tape were all mixtapes. How can you not even wrap your head around public information? Those have all come out since 2010.

i didn't compare him, i said he's trying to use that anticipation tool he was using but it won't work. and all of them mixtapes you mentioned haven't done much. you see where he is now musically? ok then.

I think Crystal talking bout Kanan Reloaded, Fif has yet to mention SKI this year.

Kanan Reloaded gonna be the same mixtape with a few new songs, we need an album. do we really need another re-release on an EP with just a few more new tracks? his way of dragging his album releases is just dumb. he's also moving just as slow on an indie than he was on Interscope. he can't blame them now if he fails.

i didn't compare him, i said he's trying to use that anticipation tool he was using but it won't work. and all of them mixtapes you mentioned haven't done much. you see where he is now musically? ok then.

I'm starting to realize you're just having arguments with voices in your head :lol:

If you said "he's trying to use that anticipation tool he was using", then you COMPARED.

com·pare
kəmˈper/
verb
estimate, measure, or note the similarity or dissimilarity between.

Problem is, your thought process is flawed because 50 is actually still fairly active with at least mixtape releases (which would negate the anticipation), while Dre is nowhere with the exception of Compton, which he put out because of the movie based on his life and was the first album he put out in SIXTEEN YEARS.

You think this is a calculated strategy by either of them? Building 16 years of "anticipation"?

They've moved on to other things. Which is the point I've been making for pages now that you still can't grasp :lol:

Last edited:
Idk if you guys heard this unreleased joint from a few years ago "Keep It Movin"

Thats the type of music 50 should be making to still be popular

I'm starting to realize you're just having arguments with voices in your head :lol:

If you said "he's trying to use that anticipation tool he was using", then you COMPARED.

com·pare
kəmˈper/
verb
estimate, measure, or note the similarity or dissimilarity between.

Problem is, your thought process is flawed because 50 is actually still fairly active with at least mixtape releases (which would negate the anticipation), while Dre is nowhere with the exception of Compton, which he put out because of the movie based on his life and was the first album he put out in SIXTEEN YEARS.

You think this is a calculated strategy by either of them? Building 16 years of "anticipation"?

They've moved on to other things. Which is the point I've been making for pages now that you still can't grasp :lol:

please cut it out being so analytical. you a fan of dude so much you going all out to defend him. the way you just acting shows it.

Back
Top Bottom