Picked up:

XX3 Chicago
XX3 UNC
Asics x 2 pair
Penny II (White)

and some AM 95's for the kids ...
ankle socks ...

Going back today though ...

Is the 50 over? If not, if anybody is willing to help out with some 92 tailwind retros at half off (size 10.5 or 11, probably 11 if htye fit more like am95 or97), please let me know!

the limit is checked by ur employee id number...every purchase you make is tracked and they have records of all ur purchases and where you buy them....becareful nt ftl inc is crackin down haha

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Does Footlocker make more off its Employees or its Customers? lol

Everytime I look around you guys post up an F & F or Employee only Sale... Goood Night.. Thats pretty good.

I am surprised they put a limit on your buying amount. Do you have to buy from ONLY your store or can you shop at any FTL location?

I guess they figure ...work there and give it right back. Smart of them.. but also good for you guys who have it as a part time gig too.
It's actually any FTL location including Champs and Footaction.
I remember my cousing used to work at a tiny Foot Locker and we'd hit up a Champs and use his 50% there.

I see now that FTL has decided to include retro Jordans in the 50...interesting...might have to find some contacts by the next 50....

Rock when I was a manager for FTL, my DM always made a point of stressing the $1000 limit (during a X-Mas 50 a few years back it was a $2000, but it was rare).Employees can get whatever they wanted, but as soon as they went over $1000 limit, it would get flagged in the system.

yep or if your the manager just take one the part timers employee numbers and you have no limits
devil.gif

AGAIN BIG UPS TO SPLOON407 FOR THE GENEROUS HOOK UP.

SWOOP' DA FOLLOWING

- UNC 23
- GEAR FOR THE WIFEY
- JUMPMAN PRO N POLO SHIRT(GOD-SON)
- BYNUM AWAY JERSEY
- 2 HYPERDUNKS

N MORE LATER ON

AGAIN GOOD LOOKS N I GOT YA SPLOON!!!

If anyone can get me a size 10 or 10.5 CDP III I'll throw you a little extra $$ for your effort! PM me!!

returned my wizard 23s n re-copped on the 50, also picked up gray/wht am90s and blk bron VIs...can any shed on light on this may be the last employee 50??anyone??

this was the last employee event for this year. should be another in late january.

picked up

all 3 XX3s
laker hoody
thermals

Finally got back in with the pick ups for the day being:

1 pair mens shox
1 pair womens shox
1 Pair toddlers shox
2 chuck taylors
1 penny II white
1 Lebron VI
1 AJ2.5 *Flintgrey's
1 AJ2.5 Toddlers

What a day.

didnt have much money to waste, as im saving every penny i have for 2 11/12 packs, 23 premiers and 2 spiz'ikes
once i saw the unc's though, i just had to get them
$100.13
pimp.gif

Just got two pairs of lebron VIs, the white/blue ones and the black/anthracite ones. Didn't wanna cop too much stuff cuz of the 11/12 pack. When's thenext one?

KINGxB - anytime man

blackcat - yea im on winter break right now. im down to ball but...i gotta get some conditioning in haha. haven't ran in a while cuz of work/studying LOL

^no
Only exclusions that I was told were
Dunks, AF1, Hyperdunks (at footlocker), a couple other "retro model" shoes, but all jordans were a go.

Grey/White Air Max 90s *which i should've copped for myself* for my boy in PA
White/Pink Air Max Plus 97's for my girl and my sister for christmas..hott shoe..
Eggplant Flightposites for myself..hadda stock locate them..thank god we were able to use 50% off for the found system this time around..

I think my girl got me my UNC 23's and a pair of hyperdunks..i'm not really sure she is keepin it hush hush right now..

which pair did you get and where did you get it?
i thought that the kobe hyperdunks were excluded
damn i really wanted the away ones

Back
Top Bottom