Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Ginuwine
girl i wanna know, can i have what's in them jeans
pimp.gif
True, but

Soooooooooo Anxioussssssss!!!!

i was about to say something extra raunchy but i'll pass...i don't know if dudes over here take jokes as well as general...

but how did nobody post Silk- Meeting In my Bedroom...its not on youtube anymore...

!%$* went so hard when i was goin into 7th grade...or If
pimp.gif

It's unfair to compare the 90's to another decade - R&B was the 90's. R&B isn't the focus now. R&B was dominant like BS autotunemusic and instructional dance songs are now
laugh.gif
. You could "dou" in the 90's. Now, every beat gotta be knockin, gotta have a rapper on ya joint, and stuff gotta be catchy. I bump more undergroundR&B(unreleased tracks & demos) than I do stuff that makes it to a CD. Some of the kats y'all mentioned dropped an album on the low, dropping analbum soon, or they're writing.

R&B is pretty good...u just gotta search for it like %#!+$! Pokemon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

Originally Posted by JPioneer
i cant hate, i'd still listen to that backstreet boys song... a real good song

Ditto. I've always liked this song but I never knew it was from Backstreet Boys. I always heard it on the radio.

On a side note, that NSync video made me
roll.gif
. Never saw the video up untilnow and never again!

90's > Now

pretty ricky tried to bring the 90's back with the Jodeci, Silk type feel....
laugh.gif

first album wasnt that bad, but i wish i woulda never seen that Sexy Skeptical mess...
mad.gif

How can a post about 90's music go without my man Montell Jordan?

he had Somethin 4 Da Honeyz:pimp: and he is responsible for the most popular hip hop song to date. He told the rest of the world how south central gets down:pimp:

As you can tell i'm a big mj fan, but 90's no doubt. It seems as though in the 90's, people sang with more emotion, and had so much more feel inthere music.

Shout out to blackstreet, mj, monica, dru hill (We're not making love no more) babyface, donell jones, boyz to men, jodeci,......please 90's come back.I'm begging.....Please

shouts out to the group Hi-Five too they were around my way the other day......

I like the way (Kissing Game) for the win

my violin is in the closet and has been for years...might have to break it out again...

i'm lyin...i sucked at that thing...i had to write down the finger to hold down over every note...

Back
Top Bottom