OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS AVAILABLE)

Haven't gotten a chance yet to compare them to my mids but thought it might have just been me that felt they ran a little long.
I got a half a size down, but it def varies by person.
Has anyone found a remedy to remove the scuffs from the rubber cage on these or once they scuff they're just scuffed?
I used a Magic Eraser and it worked well. Just depends on how deep the scuff is.

Every pair of the AE1s I have gotten with ease. I picked all of mines online either on release date or restock. I love how they aren't over doing it with flooding the market. I wear mines casually and don't like to go out wearing the same shoe everyone and their mama are wearing.

Olympic lows seem to have disappeared from various release calendars
😵

adidas really hates striking when the irons hot. For a such big company you would think they’d be a bit more stretegic w/ it. I get a shoe takes 18 months to bring to market or whatever but the Olympics were etched in stone much longer and it wouldn’t have taken much effort to make it coincide/make sense

I didn’t really love the mids…still have to play in the lows more but as of right now I think I like them more overall. Could just be as simple as preferring lows or mids and accepting the slight cushion downgrade as a trade off.

I know this is the AE thread, but I saw this morning that UA released the USA Curry pack… so it’s not just Adidas who seem to be dropping the ball and not really capitalizing on the moment.

At least those two dropped some of the USA PE colorways compared to Nike who released some weak non signature ones and the Sabrina 2’s… which are on NBY right now and you can design an even better version of what they have to offer smh

Adidas just shocked dropped the Indigos guys....

1000009860.png

I know this is the AE thread, but I saw this morning that UA released the USA Curry pack… so it’s not just Adidas who seem to be dropping the ball and not really capitalizing on the moment.

At least those two dropped some of the USA PE colorways compared to Nike who released some weak non signature ones and the Sabrina 2’s… which are on NBY right now and you can design an even better version of what they have to offer smh
the IOC's Rule 40 restricts companies from releasing USA-related product until 3 days after the Olympics are over - nike is the outlier because they own exclusive rights for Team USA. i hear you, but you're just talking with no facts.

adidas gotta make some collabs with this model to keep the hype train going. a kith or clot collab would make $$$

Back
Top Bottom