OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS AVAILABLE)

Ready
IMG_5483.jpeg
IMG_5482.jpeg

So in.

I got the New Waves, Velocity Blues, Murals. Once I add these and the Georgia Dawgs I'm done unless they drop the gold pair.

I still need to find a pair in-store to try on to make sure they fit. Hearing a shallow toe box, combined with my bleeped up big toe, not sure I'll be able to wear these comfortably. I'll have to make a trip to the mall this week to see if any pairs remain.

I still need to find a pair in-store to try on to make sure they fit. Hearing a shallow toe box, combined with my bleeped up big toe, not sure I'll be able to wear these comfortably. I'll have to make a trip to the mall this week to see if any pairs remain.

the mids already have a shallow toe box. the lows felt tighter in the same shoe size so I passed.

adidas failed me miserably ordering the Olympic Ant lows. First time using the app compared to just using the website. They sent me a pink $10 lanyard in a mailing envelope that shows being 5 lbs 😂. I get on the phone and in the customer service chat and they can’t understand where the shoes are or why they were not delivered….they asked me twice where the rest of the order is. The chat tells me they have my AE lows size 11.5 ready for me AFTER I return the lanyard. I tell them they are sold out….they again tell me there will be a pair. I ask for them to be sent out ASAP and they say they cannot due the lanyard needing to be received and certified. RIDICULOUS

IMG_4704.jpeg

IMG_4705.jpeg

Anyone have any success cleaning the side panels? I brought mine on a trip and they came out of the luggage with some crazy mystery black markings. No idea what happened. Tried using an eraser, a magic eraser (all erasers lol), Jason Markk, everything....

Back
Top Bottom