OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

Adidas should have a refresher wave of AE1s … otherwise I’m patiently waiting on Onyx Mids, Georgia Bull Dog Mids, and whatever lows

My goofy *** returned the lone pair I purchased the salmon ones because I talked myself out of wearing them.

I’ve loved Anthony Edwards since the team USA stint but I slept too long and didn’t get the first several pairs thinking they would sit and drop in price. Plus being reluctant as I never as I always buy Nike and being a rare outlier Adidas shoe that pulled me away from the swoosh.

I’m all in on the next several releases and I guess I will have to track some of them down secondary market and hope the prices don’t get too high on them
I've also always been primarily Nike when it comes to my sneakers. The last time I bought a non Nike hoops shoe was during the golden Era of reebok iversons. That being said I have found myself scouring the interwebs since the end of last night's game trying to find a good price on a pair of AE's. The influential power of the athlete behind the shoe.........I'm 38 years old 😄 Decided I'm just gonna wait for the lows to drop. Being that there hasn't been a release set, does that mean we're still a little while out on those? I know absolutely nothing about Adidas releases.

I know a lot of people wearing casually but putting them on even after the first hoop session was night and day for me .. tough to get in but I feel they run large once inside.

The ease of putting a shoe on is never much of a priority for me lol. There's a YouTube short of Ant putting them on and you can tell he's having to wiggle his foot in. Nothing that would turn me away but I get it.

The ease of putting a shoe on is never much of a priority for me lol. There's a YouTube short of Ant putting them on and you can tell he's having to wiggle his foot in. Nothing that would turn me away but I get it.
Unlace the top hole and loosen down to the fixed lace hole. After the first few wears the sides break in a little and it gets easier. I went tts in all 6 pairs I got.

He most def changed shoes when he tweaked his ankle. That was like the 4th quarter. Also almost rolled it again in the mids
He did roll it, arguably worse. But he’s built ford tough. That’s the football player in him
This young gen so slow they don’t know they been rocking “hoop shoes” with jeans their whole lives
lmao facts
please post bruva

Can't believe I sat and watched that lol. Shoes look fire though!

What's an easy to basketball shoe to put on?
He asked me to share so I shared! Lmao. There really aren't many hoops shoes that are easy to get on. I remember in high school our team pretty much had an unlimited budget and our coach for whatever reason went with these team adidas that, I kid you not, had to weigh 2 pounds per shoe and took years to get on and off. 2003 adidas fake shox looking bricks

Can't believe I sat and watched that lol. Shoes look fire though!

What's an easy to basketball shoe to put on?
Giannis Immortality 3 for example
DZ7533-101_01.jpg

Unlace the top hole and loosen down to the fixed lace hole. After the first few wears the sides break in a little and it gets easier. I went tts in all 6 pairs I got.

damn 6. nice. I have 2 pairs. Wide footer here and went TTS. if I went up half would of been too big. like Duke said unlace and loosen the laces down and it is easier. the hardest shoe for me to put on before was the Jordan Westbrook why not zer0.1. If it was a particularly rough hoop session would take me a minute to take them off

Definitely had my sights to go back and grab AS joints, but these New Waves are GROWING on me! I had only wanted to have two mids (I have with loves and then AS) and two lows for 4 total. But I might have to make it 3 mids and 1 low. I cant get enough of this model. Flawless execution on the first shoe and he's playing even better! Not even close he's my favorite player in the league.

Back
Top Bottom