OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

Adidas Kobe as well. Mike wanted out of Nike after the 2. Kobe bought out his contract with Adidas after the 2.
I love the Kobe Two 🤣 one of the coolest shoes ever to me
1000004770.jpg

I love the Kobe Two 🤣 one of the coolest shoes ever to me
1000004770.jpg
My man was flexing them calves for this pic 😆 I see you pimp.

Anyway, absolutely jacked hideous and Kobe hated them. Switched back to the 1s if I remember correctly come playoff time 🤣

With that said, I would 100% buy the never released post 9/11 USA flag ones if they ever dropped. Only one that was cool

Those Kobe’s are so bad. They aren’t even a shoe of it’s time. Those Kobe’s were bad in the moment.

I really wonder how long guys are gonna be on this shoe, August is basically two months away right now. All we can find are WNBA players wearing em. adidas really doesn't know what they are doing. I hope the thread doesn't die, I've enjoyed the good conversation we have had in here so far.

Holy I checked prices on GOAT and saw the Stormtroopers selling for $300 in my size 11, I have the all blue pair that I haven't used yet and they're at $214 right now, what are these prices jeez. Knew they were hyped but not this much!

I really wonder how long guys are gonna be on this shoe, August is basically two months away right now. All we can find are WNBA players wearing em. adidas really doesn't know what they are doing. I hope the thread doesn't die, I've enjoyed the good conversation we have had in here so far.

Difficult to get too excited when Adi has just been completely unable to make anything available. I'm not paying resale for anything, but DEFINITELY not hoop shoes.

Yeah, marketing from commercials and the playoffs were so high just a month ago and then they completely fell off.

I do think that was just a busted sample, like the jordan 4 x Union samples (not that you didn't know about samples)

Come up with a bunch of ideas then scrap the crap. That sample is terrible anyway because aside from just looking bad, it screams Puma. I never figured that was actually gonna be a release.

Back
Top Bottom