OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

W on lows off adc. Could’ve copped faster on ftl. Went down 1/2 size based on prior adidas bball sizing and ae1 mid reviews. Lows have the same mid/outsole so i think it fits the same

Got both from FTL. Now I just gotta beat the final boss (shipping) and hope sizing is good. Adidas be all over the map on sizing/fit for me.

easy in-store purchase at Foot Locker.. Danbury Mall in CT
IMG_3871.jpeg

Haven’t been in this thread in a while… got rid of my mids, but curious about the lows.

Will be patiently waiting for reviews and better colorways

Care to elaborate more on this?

I am not in any means criticizing you, I boycotted Adidas for years also because of their Nazi past.
I'll always care to elaborate on this subject.

Adidas recently had a campaign with supermodel Bella Hadid, known for being of Palestinian descent and pretty vocal about the ongoing massacre on Gaza and Palestinian people as a whole. After some uproar from zionists and general evil israeli, she got dropped, as of yesterday.

I was really looking forward for this shoe (and this cw in particular) to drop.
After all the postponing and late drop dates I finally won't be able to get them.

Just saw the lows getting trashed elsewhere by multiple purchasers in a post from just today. Echos the reply someone gave to me about heel slippage & performance issues.

Guess that's why they weren't rushing them to market. They aren't great. On to the next.

Back
Top Bottom