OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

Does anyone know if the cushioning in the Harden Vol 7 (especially forefoot) is the same as the AE 1? Does the Harden have more cushioning?

JS”

Does anyone know if the cushioning in the Harden Vol 7 (especially forefoot) is the same as the AE 1? Does the Harden have more cushioning?

JS”
Harden 7 has Lightstrike forefoot, these have Jet Boost (smaller pellets packed tighter). The harden 8 will have similar to the AE1.

I would say the cushioning setup is similar to the Harden 7’s. I’ve been playing exclusively in the Harden’s this past year, loved them. I’ve only put in about 3 hours of game action in the AE’s but have had a similar experience. As mentioned earlier there is a noticeable heel to forefoot slope in both models, I find the forefoot, while not being plush provides a very balanced cushioning experience. Hope the AE’s prove as reliable as the Harden 7’s.
Should be noted I’m a 45 y.o. Earth bound shooter.

Reactions: DSW
Harden 7 has Lightstrike forefoot, these have Jet Boost (smaller pellets packed tighter). The harden 8 will have similar to the AE1.

Thanks! Don’t want to assume but is the Lightstrike on the Harden 7 more “plush” or substantial than the Jet Boost?

JS”

Thanks! Don’t want to assume but is the Lightstrike on the Harden 7 more “plush” or substantial than the Jet Boost?

JS”
I like the jet boost more. Lightstrike always feels like it absorbs but no spring. The jet boost in the AE1 actually feels like it springs back a little.

I've seen one of the weartester guys on reddit saying it was full length jetboost after confirming with Adidas.

yup he made the correction in the comments of the video
1703973043420.png

I could be wrong but It’s literally the only blue pair on eBay and it looks like it’s been skated in lol
He’s an adidas athlete - not saying it’s not him but he would probably get in some serious trouble selling stuff that blatantly.

Back
Top Bottom