OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

1713657090374.png

After looking at these, I think they are the exact opposite color blocking of the with love. Side panel on the murals is the pink rose color that is on the logos for the with love. Also the logos on the mural is the peach color that is the side panels of the with loves.

So essentially flipping the colors from the mids to the lows.

What is the material used on the sides of these?

Side note: adidas basketball is absolutely crushing it rn. First thing that caught my eye was the Harden 7s. It was love at first site for me with those and even better once I got em on foot. I liked the design of the Don 5 but the material felt very cheap in hand. Don 6 looking good too.

Side note: adidas basketball is absolutely crushing it rn. First thing that caught my eye was the Harden 7s. It was love at first site for me with those and even better once I got em on foot. I liked the design of the Don 5 but the material felt very cheap in hand. Don 6 looking good too.
The honeycomb panel is made out of TPU

I dig the lows, but gonna wait for another color. I like this dude more every time I watch him play.

Don 6 looking great! Life long Cavs fan. I’ll only be copping if he signs the extension! Lmfao

I haven’t checked in on this thread for a few weeks. Those lows are HEAT and, like the mids, I will need multiple pairs lol. Between both configurations I probably will cop 4 more pairs this year.

Back
Top Bottom