OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

It the cushion set up the same? I read a post on IG saying “different cushion set up”.
I saw a tweet saying this is as well. Based on the pics the lows say light boost on the heel and I believe the mids were full length jet boost. I'm not familiar enough with Adidas to discern between the two though.

I saw a tweet saying this is as well. Based on the pics the lows say light boost on the heel and I believe the mids were full length jet boost. I'm not familiar enough with Adidas to discern between the two though.
Adidas couldn’t even tell you… gotta hope Duke or somebody has the inside word.

adidas AE 1 Black/Red
Color: Black/Red/White
Style Code: TBD
Release Date: 2024
Price: $120
1713832151945.png

1713832188628.png

1713832200695.png

1713832212272.png

1713832222694.png

1713832239277.png

What’s the difference between that and jet boost from a performance perspective?
From what I know of each - I haven’t tried on the lows - the light boost is lighter, not as soft as boost, but better spring. Jet boost used smaller boost pellets and packs them tighter for better rebound. This all depends on how the rubber caging is though.

It says “Light Boost” on the heel area but I’m hoping it’s just Boost that’s lighter and not LightStrike/Boost combo. That would be a downgrade IMO.

As for the “AE 2 will be trash” movement.. I don’t think so, I mean, the Harden 7 and 8 are both valid on and off court.. they could be turning over a new leaf here.

It says “Light Boost” on the heel area but I’m hoping it’s just Boost that’s lighter and not LightStrike/Boost combo. That would be a downgrade IMO.

As for the “AE 2 will be trash” movement.. I don’t think so, I mean, the Harden 7 and 8 are both valid on and off court.. they could be turning over a new leaf here.
I just explained what it was - it’s full length Light Boost like in the Ultraboost Light.

Back
Top Bottom