OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

I just explained what it was - it’s full length Light Boost like in the Ultraboost Light.
I had it typed that message before you typed that and posted it afterwards lol

I don't know anything about the UB Light but from what I'm reading online it isn't as plush in the forefoot compared to regular Boost or I guess JetBoost for this matter but I'm in for a pair of the Murals for sure. Need more of the mids though, hope they have some Playoff color ways for them as well.

second shoes in a series have been worse than the first ones except for maybe the Nike Yeezy 2, 350 v2…can’t think of a signature athlete that’s had a better second shoe.

I had it typed that message before you typed that and posted it afterwards lol

I don't know anything about the UB Light but from what I'm reading online it isn't as plush in the forefoot compared to regular Boost or I guess JetBoost for this matter but I'm in for a pair of the Murals for sure. Need more of the mids though, hope they have some Playoff color ways for them as well.
Sorry I came across as a d ick - I gotcha. So, from what I’ve experienced in the AE mid and the UB light - the light is not as soft, feels more compressed and dense so a little more response. The jet boost was smaller capsules so they could pack tighter giving the same effect but heavier. Not sure how the rubber caging will play into the light boost but I’m hoping they are at least lighter and same bounce.

My son loves rockin ‘em, hates puttin ‘em on :lol:. Hopefully the lows are easier :pimp:
53673407743_48bf1b1735_c.jpg

Unfortunately, this is what I've heard from someone who's seen the early versions.
“we don’t believe you / you need more people”

Nah j/p but I hope that ain’t true.. I gotta see em myself, hopefully the finished version will be something good

I'm all in on the lows tbh. Could barely get my foot into my mids.

If anyone needs the black/white in (stormtrooper) 11.5 for retail lmk and I gotchu. Left shoe fully DS, right shoe tried on, relaced back to factory.

I swear I thought it was just me who had a tuff time putting these bad boys on :smh: .

Looks like Wale is a fan of the AEs

IMG_4237.jpeg
IMG_4238.jpeg
IMG_4239.jpeg
I think he did every fit justice outside of the New Waves. That shade of blue seems tough to match.

AE's look better as mids

penny 2s, grant hill 2s, pippen 2, kamikaze 2 (kemp). shaq 2 (shaqnosis?), tmac 2s all lived up to their predecessor if not better and didn't need all these crazy colorway to make a statement
they just running outta ideas / lazy now lol

Fixed

Back
Top Bottom