OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

Wherever Wale lives the weather is ****ed. Varsity jacket beanie and shorts. Other day he had an Angora sweater and shorts.

I'm in Richmond, assuming he's in the DMV....This past Sat it was in the low 60's...Tuesday its was 90...Today it's back to the 70's.

It's crazy out here in the spring/fall. Then one day it gets hot and just stays hot until like October.

I mean there's a little Foam-esque aesthetic going on with the AE1.

More Yeezy 700 V3 though, but still the best sig debut this year.

Say what you will about this guy and his hooping skills, but he's just busting out new content and ideas and not giving a **** about people talking smack.

As long as he's giving us content like this, he's gonna be my go-to guy when it comes to sneaker content. That traction view box he busted out a few weeks ago? Absolutely brilliant.

1000003933.jpg

Finally, my marble lows arrived...

When it comes to foot shapes/sizing/etc. he is my go-to as well.

Everything mentioned in the video though isn’t applicable to me 🤷🏻‍♂️ I don’t mind the weight whatsoever, fit is perfect for me, and the stability/support is top tier as well. And I’d rather have just as much JetBoost if not more instead of less for the sake of a few grams.

Man I wish I pulled the trigger on the With Love OG colorway before now. Price has shot way up. Anyone got an extra size 11? 👀

He needs to go back to the Clays; the Wolves got absolutely smacked tonight. Those PE's are tight though, really wish they would release a CW like that, it highlights the TPU panel so well, which is the apex of this shoe to me.

Yea that color blocking style is nice.
It makes it different but the same if that makes any sense.
They could easily make 5 or so cws like that.

Imagine if all the blue was black.

Back
Top Bottom