OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

Not the right thread but Adidas Crazy 8 Orginal allstar color FSR restocked on Eastbay. Backorder though.

I'm so glad I got the sunshines. I didn't get a chance to get these when they first came out. Went with ice blue instead. Just sold my carbon fibers last summer and have an og black pain on the bay

white pair looks the best but still passing on these, hope everyone gets their pairs if they want them!

The Mardi Gras All-Stars would be dope without the splatter, and design.

Same Purple Upper, Black Midsole, Black Outsole.

Last edited:
I just spoke with an Adidas rep on their website to inquire about weights...the Crazy 1s are only 10.0 oz and the Crazy 8s are 15 oz!  I am surprised that the Crazy 1s are so light, the Lebron X in sz 9 is 16.5 oz and the KD V is 12.54 oz.  Add/Subtract 0.5 oz per half size.  I think I may just grab a pair of Crazy 1s to ball in.  

How's the cushioning on the crazy 8's?

I have the black/white retros from a couple years back and they're really stiff.

I tried to ball in them but they hurt! I'm missing the EVA cushioning.

Also, the traction isn't as good as the OG's. I had the OG All-stars and those were a dream to play in.....

Just copped the whites on adidas.com.... Thanks for the heads up. Im just hoping they don't decide to drop the black cw for awhile cuz that's the pair I really want to ge.t

Dang any discounts on adidas.com or shoe palace or will we be able to use bday coupon on footlocker.com on friday? Im trying to spend under retail on these all whites.

I'm trying to grab a pair of whites for a late bday present for myself. Any discounts would be greatly appreciated. Also, I hope this means a  retro next
pimp.gif

My pair of OG Mesh didn't crease at all. They had slight dents though.

The Kobe IIs should never come back. They will sit forever.

really hope these arent excluded from coupon on eastbay, if not im most likely passing and holding out for the black

Last edited:

I'm trying to grab a pair of whites for a late bday present for myself. Any discounts would be greatly appreciated. Also, I hope this means a  retro next
pimp.gif
sick.gif
@ these monstrosities.

sick.gif
sick.gif
@ me for copping these back in the day.

The kobe 2 were the ultimate head Turner! Lol

I had the white yellow colorway in high school. I remember when I fractured my foot in wore the 2s instead of a walking boot... It was just as stiff lolz!

The kobe 2 were the ultimate head Turner! Lol

I had the white yellow colorway in high school. I remember when I fractured my foot in wore the 2s instead of a walking boot... It was just as stiff lolz!

Head-turner/neck-breaker in the wrong sense. They looked absolutely hideous on the shelf and on feet.

I clowned one of my boy's for a year straight for wearing these ugly things - he literally looked he was wearing toasters on his feet. He would defend himself by saying that they were Kobes and he copped them for $40.

Come to think of it I don't think anybody paid over $50 for those things. Adidas should've scrapped 'em at the sample stage.

Back
Top Bottom