OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

Just ordered my size 14. Reading through some comments, a lot of people suggested going up half a size. Since I can't do that, the only other option would be a size 15. I have the feeling I'd be swimming in those. The only shoes I size up in are foams and Lebron 8-10.

I should be alright with the 14, yeah?

Thanks for the coupon code and link!

Just ordered my size 14. Reading through some comments, a lot of people suggested going up half a size. Since I can't do that, the only other option would be a size 15. I have the feeling I'd be swimming in those. The only shoes I size up in are foams and Lebron 8-10.

I should be alright with the 14, yeah?

Thanks for the coupon code and link!

You should be fine. If u play ball in it and ur naturally a 14 ur good.. But if u walk around in it for casual wear ur toes might hit the end if u wear ur laces loose... Nothing major though. My sunshines were 11 but my whites and mesh are 11.5

I've never had the mesh pair but maybe the outer material could it easier to wear ur tts because of the creasing?

You should be fine. If u play ball in it and ur naturally a 14 ur good.. But if u walk around in it for casual wear ur toes might hit the end if u wear ur laces loose... Nothing major though. My sunshines were 11 but my whites and mesh are 11.5

I've never had the mesh pair but maybe the outer material could it easier to wear ur tts because of the creasing?
These aren't for ball, just casual wear. But I don't wear mine loose either. I have a feeling they'll be fine. I don't think a 15 would be any better, if not worse.

These aren't for ball, just casual wear. But I don't wear mine loose either. I have a feeling they'll be fine. I don't think a 15 would be any better, if not worse.
U should be good... I tied up my sunshines (tts) and it wasn't jamming anymore... My 11.5 is loose.

Damn just the thought of a size 14 going to a 15 makes me lol haha

I appreciate the help fam. 14 to 15 on some kicks isn't that big of a deal. For me it's always about length, enough room for my toes. Foams were the worst. 14 felt like someone was peeling my toenails back. 15 felt mmmmmmmm good.

After getting a hold of that code, pulled the trigger on the mesh pair. Saw what happened with the white pair and With a discount, I am fine paying retail. Love how adidas prices their retros right.

What's up with this John Wall PE?
Some things are better left unsaid.
laugh.gif

Hmmm... have the sunshines in my tts (size 11), but the snugness is begging me to go half up on the meshes.

But i hate having mismatched sizes on kicks (i'm ocd aboot all shoes being a particular size so i wear them all

equally without prejudice). 

Ehh... looks like i'm going for an 11.

The major upside is the minimal creases going tts. 

Always down for a tight squeeze.

Umph.

Hmmm... have the sunshines in my tts (size 11), but the snugness is begging me to go half up on the meshes.

But i hate having mismatched sizes on kicks (i'm ocd aboot all shoes being a particular size so i wear them all

Umph.

That all black display pair has horrible excess glue squeezed out the midsole. I'm gonna buy in store to make sure my pair is clean.

Umph.

View media item 589693

That all black display pair has horrible excess glue squeezed out the midsole. I'm gonna buy in store to make sure my pair is clean.
It does. I tried it on, TTS for me. Materials was good as usual, but construction seems off. Felt like how when Reebok cheapens out on their retros - still better than Nike/JB Retro quality. But not as good as previous Reebok Retros were constructed.

Back
Top Bottom