OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

Finally got my yelliw crazy 1's

60 shipped.

The waiting paid off

Might get the mesh pair now if these crazy 1's end up being comfortable

Adidas trying too hard with these colorways.

Getting their Jordan Brand on.
mean.gif

I wanted to get those so bad but i cant stand that they released them without the half and half laces. Adidas got problems man they troll too much

Just got a second pair of the OG Playoffs in today. Was pretty disappointed by the retro Sunshines (selling my Nice Kicks pair to a friend) and saw another pair of these OGs for a good price/condition, so I decided to cop. Might still try and grab the upcoming retro if I can find them on discount or something. All in for retros of the whites and blacks if/when they come out though.
View media item 736941

You want to sell one of those pairs? Been looking for the mesh forever. Dm me.

Just got a second pair of the OG Playoffs in today. Was pretty disappointed by the retro Sunshines (selling my Nice Kicks pair to a friend) and saw another pair of these OGs for a good price/condition, so I decided to cop. Might still try and grab the upcoming retro if I can find them on discount or something. All in for retros of the whites and blacks if/when they come out though.
View media item 736941

You want to sell one of those pairs? Been looking for the mesh forever. Dm me.
Nope, sorry

Yea the color n material are definately different. Whats with adidas always altering their retros?

You can get the silver.
http://www.oneness287.com/collections/all/products/crazy-1

Non OG color. Not out yet. Not like they should come out.
I had no idea they were doing any kind of silver. They killed it though with that sole and midsole
indifferent.gif
. I think I'm done with all adidas retro products. they seem to be butchering EVERYTHING in some way. kb8 II, tmac 3, these... I will only F w/ adidas again if they give me some kobe 2s done right. I even regret copping these, the more I look at my pairs especially the mesh, the more they look like they are sitting crooked
mean.gif
 not sure how long eastbay's return policy is but I'm pretty sure I'm past it?

Man, the more I look at the silver pair, the more I wish they came with the half/half laces... They just look like they're missing that little something that would put them over the top. What's the deal adidas?!?!

Got the silver pair in the mail today. There were some details that were pretty cool that you can't really tell on the pictures. The heel cup on the back is translucent which is dope, but overall, the shoe isn't as nice as the pictures make it look. The silver is very reminiscent of the shiny KOBE TWO silver. Not the matte silver that came on the original THE KOBE. That alone, makes these shoes look terrible on feet. Pair that with adidas' cruddy quality control, (the instep of both shoes where the 3 stripes are were wavy as heck) I'm not happy about having paid retail on these. Shipping these back and grabbing the black kb8 2's instead.. Ordered the purple ones and although adidas left some key features of the shoe out, they're still a pretty dope shoe.

Wonder why they still haven't released the black colorway stateside, yet they have no problem releasing all these random BS colors :smh:

I'm not sure why they threw a translucent outsole on the bottom of the silver ones. You can barely tell it's there now - serves no visual purpose - but when they yellow, you'll be able to.

Back
Top Bottom