OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

I keep forgetting to go order them. Hopefully I remember tomorrow before it's too late.

Anyone have the sku for the white or yellow?

Last edited:
Got it. Thanks. I'll be heading to a footlocker soon to do this. Hopefully they still have size 12's left. 

Do you/you guys use them for ball or casually? They used to be my favorite sneaker to ball in for nostalgia purposes and I was wondering if this new retro is good for that. 

tried to get a size 12 today, it was a no-go for me. i did get an 11 for my brother. to be fair though, for some reason they sent me over to footaction to do the order, i don't really know why, so FTL may have 12s in stock if ordered from them. the footaction price in system was higher too, had to call the FTL to do a price match. either way, amazing deal, just sad they didn't have one for me.

Finally made it to Foot Locker. Lady was mad helpful. She ordered the yellow, white and mesh in a 12 for me. They didn't have them in store but she told me go to the site on my phone and there's an in store bar code option. That's how she got all three for me at $30 a pop. So you guys can all do that.

Just got a call. My mesh were cancelled, yellow has shipped and white pair is being processed.

View media item 1543632
They're all $30 except for the black and silver pairs.

White FTL SKU 4113621804

Yellow FTL SKU 4113620004

Last edited:
thx, how bout da ice blue. lifetime suffocation.

so u gotta call in to order n pay online? or do u order n pay in store?

You would click the ice blue on your phone and find the in store bar code. Then you go to the store and show an employee the bar code. They handle it from there and look it up in your size or some ****. Just had a lady do it for us, she was mad nice. My boy ordered white, yellow, blue and mesh in an 8.5 as well.

Last edited:
Ordered my mesh pair on Tuesday. Looks like I'm going back to order a few more for $30. Can't beat that! Thank you guys for all the info.

Finally made it to Foot Locker. Lady was mad helpful. She ordered the yellow, white and mesh in a 12 for me. They didn't have them in store but she told me go to the site on my phone and there's an in store bar code option. That's how she got all three for me at $30 a pop. So you guys can all do that.

They're all $30 except for the black and silver pairs.

White FTL SKU 4113621804

Yellow FTL SKU 4113620004
pimp.gif

Anybody know what SKU 411388804120 is? I went to try and order the mesh again and somehow when I left and looked at the receipt this is the SKU on it minus the last 3 digits which I know is the size. I feel like they ordered me the wrong ones

Anybody know what SKU 411388804120 is? I went to try and order the mesh again and somehow when I left and looked at the receipt this is the SKU on it minus the last 3 digits which I know is the size. I feel like they ordered me the wrong ones
i went & chatweb with FTL & they can't find shoes by SKU number. suggested to contact [email protected]

might want to also contact adidas directly

http://www.adidas-group.com/en/service/contact/

hope this helps 

Last edited:
It doesn't say the color to the right of the numbers? All my receipts had the color. That's definitely not the mesh number though

Yeah, my whites say "crazy 1 white" and the yellows say "crazy 1 tribe" which at first I got scared they ordered those purple all star abominations but then I looked online and the official color is tribe yellow so I feel better. These say "crazy 1 light" so i thought it was just a mishap because of the crazy lights but now that I think about it I hope its the blue ones and that means light blue even though the official color online is vapor blue.

Yeah, my whites say "crazy 1 white" and the yellows say "crazy 1 tribe" which at first I got scared they ordered those purple all star abominations but then I looked online and the official color is tribe yellow so I feel better. These say "crazy 1 light" so i thought it was just a mishap because of the crazy lights but now that I think about it I hope its the blue ones and that means light blue even though the official color online is vapor blue.
.... could the "light" stand for "light onix" ????    mesh are listed as "black/metallic silver" below shoe is listed as "metallic silver/black/light onix"

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...ilver/black/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Last edited:
I thought that too maybe after looking up all the colors but a few posts up it was said that the black and the silver weren't the 29.99 that the others were so I'm still not sure. I guess only thing to do is wait. I'm hesitant to go and try to order then mesh again since the people in the stores around me always make me feel like I'm just a bother if I'm not buying a high priced shoe.

I thought that too maybe after looking up all the colors but a few posts up it was said that the black and the silver weren't the 29.99 that the others were so I'm still not sure. I guess only thing to do is wait. I'm hesitant to go and try to order then mesh again since the people in the stores around me always make me feel like I'm just a bother if I'm not buying a high priced shoe.
screw them... you're a customer keeping them employed, that's THEIR job to help you !!!!   i usually pick a dead time { never on the weekend } and talk to the guys working at the stores. most are very helpful. don't let a couple a-holes keep you from getting what you want, at the price you want.....

Nah man, go order your shoes. $30 is a great place, that's just lazy employees. I ordered the white and yellow, my mesh were cancelled. I'm thinking about going back and ordering a couple other colors but not sure which. I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for the silver pair over the next couple months.

Last edited:
View media item 1550258

Yellow pair arrived today. Haven't even been tried on. They cancelled my white pair too. I'm pissed. Lady said they had it in CA and it was processing so I'm not sure what happened.

My boy got all three of his delivered today :smh: I'm jealous as a ************. Should have done this earlier. One of his white shoes were like black and grey on the inside. It was weird, All spotty and stuff, almost like the white was peeling.

View media item 1551038

Last edited:
Damn. I'm pretty sure you and I ordered the same sizes so now I'm bracing myself for cancellations.

I ordered three pairs (whites, yellows, and reds,) and all three were canceled yesterday (size 12.) I really wish I had ordered these a few days earlier. I absolutely love these shoes and I passed on a few for $40 at the Adidas tent sale since I thought I was getting my pairs cheaper from Foot Locker.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom