OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

I still have the original white/yellow Kobe IIs that he wore during the All Star Game. Wouldn't mind having a backup pair if they retro, but that was the only colorway I liked enough to cop. Not my favorite Kobe silhouette though :lol:

I just sold my pair of Kobe Two's. They were a little small. Been trying to buy a new pair on eBay but there's some seller on there buying them up and putting them back up there for almost double the price. Outbid me on a size 12 and then bought a DS pair. Wants crazy money for them and they're all just sitting.

Last edited:
If there's a time to retro it, it's now or shortly after he retires. Adidas might as well capitalize while they can... and please include the logo that was a big draw factor for me. I still remember having them in my hands at footlocker staring at that logo
pimp.gif

Anyone have the FTL SKU for the black and silver pairs? I heard they're $40 now and I want to go check.

I went to Foot Locker. Silver are on sale for $40, he was trying to scan the black to check the price and he was having problems with the system so he doesn't know how much they are.

Gonna have to check as well. Been wanting the blacks for forever. If theyre 40 ill double up. Already got the playoff mesh at 40

All black $29.99 FTL SKU 4100264204

All silver $29.99 FTL SKU 4100263404

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom