OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

Used to dream about getting that color but even $64 feels like too much. Adidas makes these so poorly. No comfort or cushion. This is a dream shoe but I gotta be strong.

I am SHOCKED.

I was the biggest Kobe fan during that era and even I couldn’t defend that shoe back in high school. I was sick when I saw pics cause I loved The Kobe so much and his previous shoes.

These were a straight to clearance shoe back then and will be today.

I’d buy the All Star color if the price was right but the only good thing about this shoe was the quality materials which these won’t have.

I am SHOCKED.

I was the biggest Kobe fan during that era and even I couldn’t defend that shoe back in high school. I was sick when I saw pics cause I loved The Kobe so much and his previous shoes.

These were a straight to clearance shoe back then and will be today.

I’d buy the All Star color if the price was right but the only good thing about this shoe was the quality materials which these won’t have.
Yeah, I remember this time frame vividly. I was in the 9th grade and it was one dude that actually got the black pair in 2001. Man, they were laughing at him for weeks because of how ugly those shoes were. They were so ugly, no outfit can save those. I remember retail was $130 back then and they immediately went on sale like a week, or so later. Adidas shouldn’t bring these shoes out ever. Let alone, retro them. They will not sell. Then again, we’re In a time where weird shoes are kind of “in”(Yeezys), so who knows what this generation will go for. These are horrible

yall remember the kobe two coming in plastic and smelling a bit fishy? 🤣 thats how all my pairs were. had three colorways

Back
Top Bottom