OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

they fit too big for me. i wear a size 9 in the kobe 6 and a 8.5 in the lebron x and these size 9s are a half to a full size too big for me. but fyi, i do play on playing ball in these and i prefer them to fit like a glove.

also, i noticed they changed the tread on the bottom of the shoe. the herringbone is a LOT skinnier

So do these fit similar to the Crazy 8? My pairs of those run big on me. Also, I ordered my normal size that I had in the KB1, hoping its the same and they don't run bigger than the originals...

i call bull **** on the 2400 pair mark...

like the crazy 97 were supposed to be limited too...

it better be bull ****....

All of this.

Paid full price + shipping on packers when I could've just waited for the eastbay drop and got them for less than 100 shipped.

I'm not sure where to ask, but since this is the adidas thread that's gotten the most traction lately, I'm going to try here: were the crazy 8 all stars super limited or am I just dumb for not being able to find a pair? I've tried since the original release but it seems as if my size is always just out of my reach...

also, on a more thread related note, where was all this crazy 1 love when they dropped a few years back in mass quantities? after a while I was finding the all black and even the lakers homes for 34.99 at ross and marshalls all day in all sizes with no fanfare...

^

ASGs were very easy to get and not limited at all. Eastbay rep Ray came in the thread and gave us the heads up that they were available to order by phone.

Ordered two pairs and 6 pairs of Adidas crews for $165 shipped. :smokin

You must be an 11.5 if you're having trouble finding a pair. :nerd:

Last edited:
that 2400 pair isn't bs at least for pairs allocated to stores. number is somewhere between 2400-3000 (including promo pairs). not sure how many pairs will be sold on adidas.com though.

In all honesty I missed out on the initial days of the release. I wasn't as active online as I am now and I think I was unaware of the release date. I then tried in stores but my 13 always ended up gone. I was just curious since I've been looking harder as of late since I hoped pairs would pop up for a pretty good price due to xmas but so far no dice.

^

There's a size 13 on eBay for $130 shipped. Not the greatest price, but def not bad considering that these are practically non existent on the secondary market.

I don't see resale prices on these being high.  I'll take the risk of copping these down the road.  I prefer the white colorway but these are my 2nd favorite for the model.

^

ASGs were very easy to get and not limited at all. Eastbay rep Ray came in the thread and gave us the heads up that they were available to order by phone.

Ordered two pairs and 6 pairs of Adidas crews for $165 shipped. :smokin

You must be an 11.5 if you're having trouble finding a pair. :nerd:
Probably because I bought an 11 and ended up needing an 11.5 but it's impossible to find :smh:

anyone get any shipping info on there order placed through YCMC.com?
nope 
sick.gif

Last edited:

^

Ordered two pairs and 6 pairs of Adidas crews for $165 shipped.
smokin.gif

You must be an 11.5 if you're having trouble finding a pair.
nerd.gif
Probably because I bought an 11 and ended up needing an 11.5 but it's impossible to find
mean.gif
Did they run small on you?  I remembered my OG pair was a 12 so I got that size, even though I have been wearing 11.5 in Kobe and Lebrons. I hope they aren't too big. I got size 12 crazy 8s and was swimming in them...

Did they run small on you?  I remembered my OG pair was a 12 so I got that size, even though I have been wearing 11.5 in Kobe and Lebrons. I hope they aren't too big. I got size 12 crazy 8s and was swimming in them...
same with me im a size 9 in Jordans and 9.5 in Kobes so I went with 9.5 in these crazy 1s but I remember getting the crazy 8s in a size 9.5 and I was swimming in them too SMH Hopefully these are TTS and they fit good for both of us man....

Yeah, the 11 was a little too snug. I was able to replace my black/white pair (crazy 8 ), but finding the all stars has been a completely different story.

I guess at the end of the day I'll have a size 11 DS pair :lol: :smh:

I fluctuate between an 11 and 11.5, although I've been more of an 11.5 as of late. When the crazy 1 came out a couple of years back I got an 11.5 and they were good.

Last edited:
I hope these run the same as the retros from like 06 or something.

I got me the same size (9.5).....

To those who got the retro from that time, how do the sunshines fit compared to them?

I got mine in the mail today. Things I noticed, besides what has been stated, were that there are no metal lace tips like 2006 retro and og. The yellow is way off, the material feels cheaper compared to the 2006 retro. (Could be that my pair from 06 is way broken in.) as far as fitment goes, they fit like I'd expect a 9.5 to fit. I would say they are a bit bigger than the 2006 retro (since those fit really snug on my foot.) overall, I'm happy with them, been waiting too long for these to retro.

Back
Top Bottom