OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

Everything I know or have seen has been posted. Doesn't mean it won't happen eventually, but not on the release list yet.

peace,
J

anybody know what else besides the white pair is dropping on the 7th? FTL says multiple colorways on their calendar.

damn they're looking hardcore there. rethinking about getting those instead of the mesh or the mesh first then wait for the all black to go on sale...

Man...I'm getting nostalgic as hell looking at those all blacks. Didn't pick them up in '06, but I'm definitely scooping them up this time around. Brings me back to high school :lol:

U guys think the all white will be excluded from discounts on eastbay or footlocker.com when they release on the 7th? I might bite the bullet and just order them now for retail unless Ill be able to use bday coupon on the 7th. What you guys think?

U guys think the all white will be excluded from discounts on eastbay or footlocker.com when they release on the 7th? I might bite the bullet and just order them now for retail unless Ill be able to use bday coupon on the 7th. What you guys think?

I think In store you might have better luck. I've used the bday coupons on Lebrons at one Footlocker and then got shut down on Kobes at another. Since these are not hyped Nike's i think we might be ok in store. I'm hoping so.

here's some pr0n right quick...

y2r2upo.jpg

uDjyG62.jpg

Back
Top Bottom