OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

hopefully they do the white black and sunshine the kobe one right this time

in for multiple Sunshines baby. I want the hi def yellow, not that muted bs on the last retro.

IMO, One of the greatest designs of all time. I just wish they wouldnt wrinkle so badly

Last edited:
Are they going back to the original name “The Kobe 1” instead of Crazy 1? And KB8 instead of crazy 8

is the feet you wear tech going to be back? had the OG all start KB8's and those were awesome right out of the box. Then I had the first retro to the crazy 8 in the black/white colorway and they felt like bricks....

adidas Crazy 1 “Sunshine”
Style Code: GY3808
Release Date: April 2022
1643922422973.jpeg
1643922435301.jpeg
1643922447272.jpeg
1643922458763.jpeg
1643922469226.jpeg
1643922480285.jpeg
1643922491495.jpeg
1643922508680.jpeg

dodgers-sunshine.gif

The shade of yellow looks better than the last Retro from those pics. Will have to see in person but I'll probably cop. Last Retro was able to stock locate multiple colors for 39, doubt that's the case this time around lol

Would rather have the storm troopers or the light blues but a pair will be copped for hoops

I had the OG, ‘06 retro, and the most recent retro in rotation at the same time years ago. The ‘06 was the worst of the bunch cushioning wise, and the OG was discernibly better than the most recent retro, which was like ‘12 or ‘13. The overall materials and build quality on the OG is levels above any of the retros.

Last edited:
This is one of my all-time favorite sneaker designs. They look awful with worn creases but I don’t give a damn.

At a minimum three pairs baby, let’s go. Sunshine!!

Just want to see the people who actually want them being able to cop and wear.

All the OG colors and almost all the other pairs from the last retro were $49 for months at foot locker and then $29 for months at foot locker. It’s gonna be funny seeing these sellout in seconds and all the “huge” Kobe fans get mad missing out on these

I’m not a real picky person, but they didn’t get the sunshine colorway right at all for the last retro. It was so dull. The pics above don’t look too promising. The color isn’t right and the midsole is grey.

1644456006357.jpeg

I’m not a real picky person, but they didn’t get the sunshine colorway right at all for the last retro. It was so dull. The pics above don’t look too promising. The color isn’t right and the midsole is grey.

1644456006357.jpeg

I’m not sure why they can’t get the colors right, maybe the material? Cause they’ve never used the same material since the OG. My biggest is why can’t they get that toe cap right? Both sunshine retros didn’t have the black correct.

Back
Top Bottom