Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 90 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters

Looked like it to me from last nights replay, there were some forward momentum there but he definitely slipped and looked like he was about to fall when his thigh got some contact.
Is it just me though but he was leaning sideways to drive a sharp turn but in no way was he going to fall if it weren't for the other player's left knee* hitting his right thigh. I wish I can screenshot to the point where their thighs hit but I can't. I know it was definitely there. I believe that's what brought him down.

EDIT: I watched the video again and in slow motion. He was leaning but the shoe looked like it was gripping well. It was only after the thigh hit and when he was already falling forward that I saw his shoe move.

His shoes weren't slipping during that. Schroder cut him off with his left knee. I mean, the game is done and they already lost but I don't believe it is the shoes' traction at fault.
http://nba.nbcsports.com/2017/02/15...over-trail-blazers-by-getting-away-with-foul/

Saw that black/grey colorway today and there's something just generic budget basketball about these. Probably the materials. 

I'm a size 10 and I have narrow feet but after going with a 9.5 on the 2s and getting the fit all messed up (didn't like how my heels sat at the back of the shoe and how my toes slammed at the front of it during hard cuts) and settling for a size 10 afterall (although still not perfect, def playable as long as I had the laces really tight) I'm completely lost on which size to grab for the 3s. And I won't have a shot to try it. Do you think I'll be able to get away with going TTS and getting the fit right by playing around with the lacing system? Please help me out.

Last edited:
I'm a size 10 and I have narrow feet but after going with a 9.5 on the 2s and getting the fit all messed up (didn't like how my heels sat at the back of the shoe and how my toes slammed at the front of it during hard cuts) and settling for a size 10 afterall (although still not perfect, def playable as long as I had the laces really tight) I'm completely lost on which size to grab for the 3s. And I won't have a shot to try it. Do you think I'll be able to get away with going TTS and getting the fit right by playing around with the lacing system? Please help me out.
I went half a size down from my True To Size. The fit is perfect for me. My definition of perfect is a snug fit. The fit is tight, but not tight to the point where my feet toes are jammed. 

Did the CNY's ever make it to the states? Thanks
You can pick them up online at www.revupsports.com

Got my pair from them 
nthat.gif

Anyone play in these. How's the reaction? Doesn't look like it would be good on anything other than a pristine floor

It's not grippy like the Lillard 2 partly because they aren't Continental rubber. It'll suffice with wiping.

The 20% off is tempting but I'm waiting it out for 30% :nerd:

Yeah, I also went down a half size with these and messed with the lacing system and now it's close to perfect for me. I actually got my lacing ideas from earlier in this thread where people were posting up their various lacing setups. Thanks guys! Ha ha 

Does anyone have a pic of the dame 3 with a suede upper? I'm thinking of making an Id.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom