Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 90 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
Shoe companies overall but out way too many CWs. While it seems like maybe an opportunity was missed with Dame/Harden, I'm fine with them not putting something out. But next time they should save one of the planned releases for the playoffs.

Curry 3 sales sucked cause there were sooooo many CWs. Plus most people who buy bball shoes don't even play. If you have last year's Curry 2s, you don't really need the 3s unless you really like them and the 3s didn't match the 2s visually.
They sucked for 3 reasons:

1. They look wack

2. Plank's Trump support

3. Curry's team blowing a 3-1 lead in the finals

yup, got my pair, in two days.  i had no idea where to look for those CNY since i couldn't find them while adidas was dropping dames.

What are you even talking about?

Dude said he's looking for the dames on sale.

I simply stated when Dame gets knocked out off the playoffs that majority of the holder colorsways would get marked down.

That has nothing to with with either quality or performance.

It's simple business strategy.

:lol: :lol:

Ok, it literally happens with every team / etc and it seems to be the strategy that adidas is currently using,

Let's see what happens.

Been collecting shoes since 99.

Production numbers on Dame 3s and KD 9s are very different. Retail price is also very different. Comparing the two are laughable.

Some shoes will go once their playoff hopes are over and some will go on sale a couple weeks after the Finals. Dame's are reasonably priced at $115 so they might wait a little bit to drop. They will still drop once the season is over.

Soooooooo....it it happens with every team every year huh. I am still waiting since they have been knocked out of the playoffs for so time now. And to say " oh they will go on sale after the finals and the season is over " is a pretty captain obvious statement to make.

So as I said in my original post, teams getting knocked out of the playoffs has ZERO to do with a shoe being marked down. Look as the PG1 as it is more comparable to the Dame line than the KD9.

Every shoe's sales cycle is unique depending upon how successful it is.

I'm sure the Dame 3's are moving well because of the great word of mouth on the 2's. $115 for a signature that performers great? Just look at the Kyries.

On the other side shoe prices are going down and the KD's are still one of the most expensive on the market, and I think going to GS definitely has hurt his popularity somewhat.

Last edited:
Anyone hoop in the white/ gum pair? I'm wondering if they get super dirty fast and if they're easy to clean

Where are the dame 3 sales at. Was hoping to get a pair of rip cities for the low but best price I see is 99 bucks from finish line.

Where are the dame 3 sales at. Was hoping to get a pair of rip cities for the low but best price I see is 99 bucks from finish line.

They will go on sale as soon as the blazers get bounced from the flayoffs........

Last edited:

They will go on sale as soon as the blazers get bounced from the flayoffs........

HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA, you're really hurt

I also said two VERY important things.

1. These shoes aren't in every store and that aren't as many of them as your star player. You can't just walk in a store and buy them off the shelf so they might not drop as fast.

2. They're already much lower than your average shoe at retail so they might not drop as fast.

Just relax, you bring this **** up all the time and I'm not sure why. You seem like a bitter broad, worst than my wife.

Back
Top Bottom