Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
thanks therefill therefill ! a bulk/power seller on the bay has them for retail and free shipping too, but I'm shopping around to see if they can be had for under. Any help would be appreciated!

thanks therefill therefill ! a bulk/power seller on the bay has them for retail and free shipping too, but I'm shopping around to see if they can be had for under. Any help would be appreciated!

Some times ebay would put out $15 off $75 purchase code. Should be due for one soon, look at the ebay home page once in awhile or the coupon thread where it'll get posted.

pulled the trigger on 2 miadidas pairs with a 20% bday coupon. will post pics when they come in!

Bred 11, and Carpe Diem-inspired pairs

Attachments

• IMG_5466.JPG
    IMG_5466.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5467.JPG
    IMG_5467.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
I can respect that but Dame 3s are $115 while CE lows are $120.

Understandable though as it is a sig shoe and other Adidas sig shoes starts at $140-$160 with boost.

the Liilard2s were hard to play in, pain in knees afterward, but the Dame3s were more than bearable. my knees didn't have any issues with the bounce this time around. and on a run, it felt almost the same as the boost in the harden vol 1.

Just bought the blackout ones and got my normal adidas size. Been wearing them all day and after 4-5 hours of wear the top of my foot hurts from the in seam stitching. Does this go away after breaking the. Shoe in?

They should've added one more lace loop on the 4s. Unless they got some Rose 7 type Achilles pillows planned, heel slippage looks like it's gonna be a B

Just bought the blackout ones and got my normal adidas size. Been wearing them all day and after 4-5 hours of wear the top of my foot hurts from the in seam stitching. Does this go away after breaking the. Shoe in?

I feel the same pain in my pair. I have only worn them twice

I feel the same pain in my pair. I have only worn them twice
Okay saw a solution for this. I took the insoles out and it lessened the pain. Also i put shoe trees in it when im not wearing it to stretch out the material. So far no pain when wearing

I like it. Looks more comfortable than the Dame 3s. That "crate" cage design on the Dame was kinda cool, but it was stiff as heck. I think that caused the shoe to fit more narrow than it should have. And also the top portion of that "crate" felt like it was rubbing against my ankles by the sock liner.

I see the Dame 4 is using Bounce tech again. I think these would've looked really nice with full length Boost. Can't wait to see how the Prime Knit version will look. Did the Dame 3 ever get a Prime Knit version? I don't think I've seen one.

adidas-dame-4-rip-city-by3759.jpg

z0qeeoS.jpg

adidas-dame-4-by3759-2.jpg

Last edited:
I like it. Looks more comfortable than the Dame 3s. That "crate" cage design on the Dame was kinda cool, but it was stiff as heck. I think that caused the shoe to fit more narrow than it should have. And also the top portion of that "crate" felt like it was rubbing against my ankles by the sock liner.

I see the Dame 4 is using Bounce tech again. I think these would've looked really nice with full length Boost. Can't wait to see how the Prime Knit version will look. Did the Dame 3 ever get a Prime Knit version? I don't think I've seen one.

The only "knit" version of the Dame 3 was the Static. It's much softer than the fused mesh and it doesn't feel like primeknit.
http://www.adidas.com/us/dame-3-shoes/BY3760.html?pr=CUSTOMIZE_IMG_Dame%203%20Shoes

We won't see boost on the Dame 4's.
https://weartesters.com/damian-lillard-confirms-boost-will-not-coming-signature-line/
Besides, the Bounce setup is fantastic. It's a great combination of impact protection and response. One of the better cushions since Micro G.

I like the Dame4s too, it looks sleeker and less brick-like in shape, Dame3s midsoles makes it bulkier than it is and the square lacing system doesn't help much to make it boxy.

adidas-dame-4-rip-city-by3759.jpg

z0qeeoS.jpg

adidas-dame-4-by3759-2.jpg

The Dame 2s had a couple PK versions. March Madness colorway was one of them

Lillard 2 A's also had Primeknit. The All Star and All White Glow in the Dark were Primeknit but CLB15 Boost Midsole.

Back
Top Bottom