Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
Damn I gt through splash page but got stuck on spinning wheel of death on cart. Back to splash.

Yeah i honestly hate adidas. I said it on the blue tint release that i am thankful for yeezy supply...which is laughable because they are terrible but adidas is worthless these days. Even when i get through splash i get stuck in the payment loop and it takes me 2+ hours to attempt to buy a pair of shoes and still fail. Its a joke just do what nike does have a raffle on your app and give real quick Ls

It’s weird, I’m on my laptop on the waiting room, turned on my desktop got through instantly but I can’t add to cart.

Yeah i honestly hate adidas. I said it on the blue tint release that i am thankful for yeezy supply...which is laughable because they are terrible but adidas is worthless these days. Even when i get through splash i get stuck in the payment loop and it takes me 2+ hours to attempt to buy a pair of shoes and still fail. Its a joke just do what nike does have a raffle on your app and give real quick Ls

Pick your poison man..Nike releases are littered with bots. They care just a little as Adidas. Since the stupid Draw started I literally have NEVER won anything on SNKRS. Although YS and ADC both are trash as well, I can at least give credit where it's due because I've been able to snag some shoes manually. Yea, it's often a wait, but at least I feel like I have a chance.

Got thru on camo and it said sold out options were all greyed-out. idk felt like it might have been a glitch

Back
Top Bottom