Official Adidas Trae Young Signature Shoe Thread $140

Apparently called the Adidas Trae Unlimited. They damn better than the normal 2s that’s for sure. Still hoopin in the 1s but I’d cop these

BF2CB9A9-64DA-4626-BB7C-063A52AE4E77.jpeg

AA2764EF-82A0-4F86-A526-886CFDFF927E.jpeg

Definitely look better than the regular 2’s. I need to pick up the peachtree 1’s or so so defs eventually.

I just hope the 3 gets the treatment the new Harden did. Those legit dope like maybe even rock off the court kinda nice.

I don’t know what adidas is doing with their cushion setup. They had like a 3-4 year head start on “boost” cushion and I dont think fully capitalized on it.

The Hardens and the BYW select are pretty nice.

I meant their implementation of their tech. They had a head start but haven’t really made any innovated and progressive strides. Maybe boost just isn’t meant for basketball. Rose and Dame’s line went in and out of boost. I’m not sure if they know how to use it for basketball (caged vs uncaged). And I think they just barely got coloring the boost down. But I guess it could be worst.

I meant their implementation of their tech. They had a head start but haven’t really made any innovated and progressive strides. Maybe boost just isn’t meant for basketball. Rose and Dame’s line went in and out of boost. I’m not sure if they know how to use it for basketball (caged vs uncaged). And I think they just barely got coloring the boost down. But I guess it could be worst.
Imo they had a really Great run with boost but I wish they’d give us more shoes with boost as the main cushioning again… absolutely loved the crazy explosives, byws if they didn’t have the traction durability were goated, byw 2.0 probably my favorite hoop shoe ever and we didn’t even get em in America. Harden 1-3+ 6’s were all money for me (7s are currently but they only have boost in heel).. The byw x icon 98 (Kobe’s) were just the byw x’s with leather/synthetic uppers same issues with durabilty but they were money.. The Tmac millenniums took a sec to break in but were also really good… Rose’s 5-8’s we’re really good… 6s were all around too plush for a guard shoe not gon hold you on that, it’s not that boost isn’t good with basketball but adidas has a consistency issue..

Tried on the Trae Unlimited today, have to say it's decent and the you can feel the bounce. Not to mention that its WAY easier to get on LOL!

Tried on the Trae Unlimited today, have to say it's decent and the you can feel the bounce. Not to mention that it’s WAY easier to get on LOL!
The Dame 2s are one of my all time favorite shoes to hoop in and Bounce was implemented PERFECTLY in those… if these are anywhere remotely close, I’ll have to give them a try

The Dame 2s are one of my all time favorite shoes to hoop in and Bounce was implemented PERFECTLY in those… if these are anywhere remotely close, I’ll have to give them a try
I agree 100% with dame 2 being the best implementation of bounce cushion. From what I’ve heard the dame 8 implements bounce the same way. I’d get those on discount and check ‘em out

Back
Top Bottom