Official Adidas Trae Young Signature Shoe Thread $140

Just got done with a 2hr session in my ice blues and I rally love how they fit my foot. These shoe would be a 10/10 for me if it was full length boost but it still feels nice. The traction was suspect but I’m pretty sure that’s due to the court I’m on. I only have 3 shoes that get great traction on this particular court .

I regret not stocking up on the harden 1s so I won’t make the same mistake, I’m gonna start my collection now
Did you go TTS?

Did you go TTS?
This pair is TTS….. my original order when they dropped was 1/2 side down like with 90% of all my other adidas shoes bur those pinched the top of my forefoot area so I returned them and gave up on the shoe. Months later I found the same colorway in my TTS so I thought wouldn’t hurt to at least try them on and just from try on I knew it was worth a go on the court.

Cliff notes is this shoe runs smaller than normal adidas shoes so go TTS and you should really enjoy the shoe

$25 hoodies for hawks fans. Had to scoop the red logo joint. Doesn’t matter much but they hit you with state and county tax if you live in GA.

85450BD6-886D-4666-BFBA-B134EE8F42B3.jpeg

I love this shoe but so far the traction isn’t great . Anybody else having traction issues? My colorway is blue ice

Yea the blue ice isn’t as sticky regarding the traction as I had hoped, but I’ll be damned if I don’t love these shoes

Loving these. XMas colorway copped. Hope they drop them sooner rather than later

I don’t do adidas much but Trae young x adidas have a gem here
69E64AD1-571C-43D6-9117-50893033938B.jpeg
wow I was on fence about these about after seeing your pics.. gotta cop these on stockx now

What a day! My 3rd pair is on the waaaaaaaay.
Adi.com just sent me a 50% coupon :pimp: So, I ordered the pixel they just dropped here in HK. Saw them in stores start growing on me. What a deal.

Last edited:
What a day! My 3rd pair is on the waaaaaaaay.
Adi.com just send me a coupon 50% off :pimp: So I ordered the pixel they just dropped here in HK. Saw them in stores start growing on me. What a deal.
Damn 50%
I got 20% off a few months back. I was going to order the peach trees & snake skin but I was at work. The discount worked at work but when I got home they were excluded from promo. 😕

Back
Top Bottom