OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

So does anyone have the inside tag of a UK version to compare?
Sorry if I'm sounding unconvinced.
Here's 3 more points that point to them being fake.

- The heel tab is almost touching the liner. It is way too close.

- There are to many red dots within the stitched square of the heel tab.

- Go check any consignment shop for stock. You will never, ever see a half size.

I'm doing nothing other than trying to help a fellow sneaker head out. What do I have to gain by telling you they're fake if they're legit? It wasn't just me that said they're fake, somebody else in the thread did as well. If you really don't want to believe that they're fake, there are damn better fakes out there that you could buy.

Here's 3 more points that point to them being fake.

- The heel tab is almost touching the liner. It is way too close.
- There are to many red dots within the stitched square of the heel tab.
- Go check any consignment shop for stock. You will never, ever see a half size.

I'm doing nothing other than trying to help a fellow sneaker head out. What do I have to gain by telling you they're fake if they're legit? It wasn't just me that said they're fake, somebody else in the thread did as well. If you really don't want to believe that they're fake, there are damn better fakes out there that you could buy.

Sounds good. I'll leave them alone. So tempting :\
Thanks again.

Sounds good. I'll leave them alone. So tempting
ohwell.gif

Thanks again.
I know what you mean 
frown.gif
 I felt the same way several times when trying to looking for the 750 grey gums. The deals would always sound great, but then I would get hit with some bogus story. Just to be safe, I would just steer clear.

You could compare the pics to those on Flight Club or Stadium Goods, and you would be able to spot the areas of concern that I pointed out. Maybe that will flip your mood from a 'lost deal' to a 'phew, I did dodged a bullet' 
happy.gif

Anyways, I'm sure others on here will consign the legit check, and hopefully that will put your mind at ease.

BluPrynt78  Absolutely 100%  fakes. Those aren't even good fakes, they're not even close.
  •  
 I know what you mean 
frown.gif
 I felt the same way several times when trying to looking for the 750 grey gums. The deals would always sound great, but then I would get hit with some bogus story. Just to be safe, I would just steer clear.
There are no good deals. Good deal = fake. Simple as that. If you'd have a pair of legit Yeezys, would you sell it for way less than others are selling it? Of course not.

Id like to thank everyone who has contributed to my previous LC and saving not only me but many others from purchasing fake yeezys. That said, I have another LC request. I checked everything that I knew of and would really appreciated more opinions. And if anyone could please point out the flaws, if any, so I know what to look for in the future. As always, any feedback is greatly appreciated! 

Also, Ive read couple places about the dots on the heel tabs and how there should be 5 dots between the stitching on the sides. But as far as the middle of the tab, in between the stitching, ive read different things like there should be 7 dot, some say 8, some say 9. Ive also read that people have and/or seen authentic pairs with differing numbers of dots on the middle part of the tab. Can anyone clear this up for me please? Ive been questioning the authenticity of pairs that are listed for $1200+ just bc of the number of dots on the middle part of the tab. Thank you!

Boost looks legit... but what is with the clear nail polish / glue area?  Is the sole starting to crack?

good question these aren't for me but he doesn't care if they are used, more money into the bachelor party pot

I have three weeks and if I find nothing then we will just pay full price somewhere but trying to save on a used pair at this point

Last edited:
good question these aren't for me but he doesn't care if they are used, more money into the bachelor party pot

I have three weeks and if I find nothing then we will just pay full price somewhere but trying to save on a used pair at this point
Well I'd question what that nail polish area is....

There is a difference between "used" and "starting to crack so I had to glue the soles" (if that is the case).

How much are those ones going for?

Back
Top Bottom