OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Can I get a Legit check please! My first pair of yeezys.. thanks everyone
GALLERY]

@crono06 I haven't received them I just bought them today but yeah here's the pics he sent me of it
thats how mine came straight from ADC, not shipping invoice either. Also the show looks Legit I think you are good to go... for curiosity what was the price shipped he charged

He sent you the box that Adidas shipped it in?

For yours, the heel tab also seems to flare out fairly flat. You especially notice it on the 5th and 7th pictures. Again, this could be chalked up to poor qc on Adidas' part, but i've looked at pics on FC, Goat, StockX, and Stadium Goods, and none of their tabs to flare out to that level of "flatness". They all stick up a bit more. 

Here's a pic of my box label so that you guys can compare to yours. My area of concern on both your labels are the E's and the top part of the B. Both your pics of the labels aren't as close up, so maybe it's just the picture playing tricks on my eyes.

View media item 2182892

Did you see that problem from my heel tab as well? Being flat

I think that's just the prime knit bending or something man. Because at this point I'm like 99.99% sure the ones I purchased yesterday are real.

I think that's just the prime knit bending or something man. Because at this point I'm like 99.99% sure the ones I purchased yesterday are real.

Mine are very similar to yours besides the stripe on the right heel going back a little extra. Mine doesn't I believe

Yeah i mean the kid facetimed me showed me digital receipt it all matched up and the shoes look legit as **** I don't think I'm getting replicas.Also a few people said they are legit.

I'm not sure how many Beluga out there that only has 5 dots vs 7 dots on the bottom of the boost, and I know majority of them has 7. But for those who are concern and curious about this issue,  I've brought this to Adidas attention, I just want everyone to be aware of this and have better knowledge also, due to lack of quality control of this new 350 boost. I think this is good info to know and to be share, feel free to put any input and comments. Special thanks to

@DoubleU

@Olympus

bj97LAkjaTBz8gyKpon4EXPGYyY10K54xG2cs0Dcri5b8uawBhrhDdvWho65IgXHlXh2pN2lYPevDlpDhj2m_YuwnKutco4nH7kdCPngGXbqGcUWUJ2bvsoWpGkAKg=s0-d-e1-ft

Chat TranscriptConversation started Sep 30, 2016

Chat Transcript Conversation started Sep 30, 2016

You Hi there Sep 30, 2016 11:53:51

You I've recently purchased a pair of Yeezy 350 beluga from Livestock, one of your legitimate sneaker store Sep 30, 2016 11:54:49

You I have a question on the bottom of the boost Sep 30, 2016 11:55:15

Emil sure Sep 30, 2016 11:55:36

You I've seen many of the boost shows 7 dots Sep 30, 2016 11:55:37

You however mine only has and shows 5 dots in one straight line Sep 30, 2016 11:55:55

You just wondering is this normal? or they should have 7 like a sword pattern? Sep 30, 2016 11:56:33

Emil yes that is normal

Back
Top Bottom