OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hello guys,
i need an legit check for this pair.
Thank you !!
smile.gif
Boost is off. So is the pattern.

Last edited:

This is the only picture I do not like since the orange started to fade across the center point, usually the solid colour stop at the center line but other than that everything else looks good.
I agree. I have 2 pairs, and both stop right at the center line/stitching. There is no 'spillover' onto the inner side. However, I've given my input on V2s before and people didn't like it, so I will keep these comments to myself.

Id say fake. No kink in the stripe around the Y. But not sure if thats the same with all sizes. I have a UK9.5 (US10)

I just checked ebay and 9.5 don't have the break after the Y. Interesting about the orange spillover, I think that is an issue with QC not necessarily fake.  I wanna say legit @  theworsthero 

These are mine and its interesting reading these comments knowing that they are 100% real and come from Adidas MENA, some 100% reasons to be fake would be better rather than the "possible" and "i think" statements.. 

These are mine and its interesting reading these comments knowing that they are 100% real and come from Adidas MENA, some 100% reasons to be fake would be better rather than the "possible" and "i think" statements.. 
Which ones are yours? and not sure if I understand the second part of your second sentence, I think the point is that they arent sure... 

Last edited:

Which ones are yours? and not sure if I understand the second part of your second sentence, I think the point is that they arent sure... 
The ones he is looking to buy are mine, but there's people stating that they are fakes which is a little different from being "unsure".

So you are going to say fake but you are unsure?.yeah makes perfect sense well done..
Relax dude, it was probably his honest opinion.  Obviously asking random people on a forum isn't going to give you a definitive answer, the buyer should do their own due diligence 

100% legit but funny as they have to same heal pattern as above where some said was fake.

Back
Top Bottom