OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hey guys, 

would like to have a LC on this european pair! 

giving out +rep too.

thanks in advance!

!00% legit
typo or not mate? sry gotta go safe
wink.gif

Legit check please. Bought from goat, so no way of seeing actual pictures before they ship out. I know they have rep, but one can never be too sure. Appreciate it
Originally Posted by huie9998  

Legit check please. I bought off Facebook group and have to make sure these are legit or not. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. I will give reps. Thank u!
Both look good. But huie something seems a little off about the back where the stripe is suppose to end but slightly keeps going. Could be a qc issue. Hope it helps. Wait for more opinions tho.

can anyone help me out with these pirate blacks? looks good, but i'm hearing mixed opinions from people.

Both look good. But huie something seems a little off about the back where the stripe is suppose to end but slightly keeps going. Could be a qc issue. Hope it helps. Wait for more opinions tho.

Good looks brother. Reps for you.
Any more input from member would be appreciated

Hey guys.. got a local seller for these. Everything checks out to me, but the back outter sole looks kind of funky to me. Can anyone verify real or fake? Thanks in advance! Will add rep!! View media item 2196775
View media item 2196777
View media item 2196778
View media item 2196779
View media item 2196780
View media item 2196782
View media item 2196784
View media item 2196785^ see where the boost is wrapped and glued over the rear? Is this normal to be so visible?

View media item 2196786
View media item 2196787

Last edited:
Hey fam can i get a LC on these turtle doves - sorry about all the pictures I really want to make sure they're legit because I'm trying to buy a pair for a gift. Appreciate it!

Appreciate it guys!
Yes, I can confirm that as well. I've done quite alot of research and also brought this to Adidas Attention as well, Here is what they response

bj97LAkjaTBz8gyKpon4EXPGYyY10K54xG2cs0Dcri5b8uawBhrhDdvWho65IgXHlXh2pN2lYPevDlpDhj2m_YuwnKutco4nH7kdCPngGXbqGcUWUJ2bvsoWpGkAKg=s0-d-e1-ft

Chat TranscriptConversation started Sep 30, 2016
[table][tr][td]You
Hi there
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Sep 30, 2016[/td][td]   11:53:51[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]You
I've recently purchased a pair of Yeezy 350 beluga from Livestock, one of your legitimate sneaker store
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Sep 30, 2016[/td][td]   11:54:49[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]You
I have a question on the bottom of the boost
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Sep 30, 2016[/td][td]   11:55:15[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Emil
sure
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Sep 30, 2016[/td][td]   11:55:36[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]You
I've seen many of the boost shows 7 dots
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Sep 30, 2016[/td][td]   11:55:37[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]You
however mine only has and shows 5 dots in one straight line
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Sep 30, 2016[/td][td]   11:55:55[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]You
just wondering is this normal? or they should have 7 like a sword pattern?
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Sep 30, 2016[/td][td]   11:56:33[/td][/tr][/table]
Emil

yes that is normal

The boost on the V1 was an easy to determine if a pair of was fake but that isn't the case on the V2 cause the look and feel of the boost is completely different. In MY OPINION the only way to tell if a pair is legit is by the zebra stripes on the inner portion of the shoe (pic below). They should not extend to the tip of the shoe. My opinion is based on fakes posited on certain sites and YouTube videos.

View media item 2198045

Back
Top Bottom