OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Lol ya no worriers won't be changing avy anymore anytime soon! Also NT has been acting weird lately I used to get email notifications from people quoting or updates on forums but I don't get them anymore. Would you know why? TIA

Go to your account preferences tab in the top right corner of the page. You can then select what notifications you receive. Not sure why it would change your settings automatically, but sometimes websites do weird things lol.

can anyone help with the yeezy 350 oxford tan legit check? thanks!

View media item 2271275

@dylanevo  fake

You sure those are fake? They look good to me and the Boost is spot on.

its fake

Hey guys need a LC please, doing a local trade early tomorrow for my first yeezy ever. Seems legit and the trade + cash im doing is basically resale price so it's in his favor.
Will rep for help thank you
Not an expert on v2s but can't find any discrepancies between these and my pair from ADC 

@krazyblunts
 Can you explain? Seem to be getting a lot of conflicting opinions

+1

Not disputing what you're saying. I'd like to know for my own future reference.

firstly know that the fake sites like PK has gotten the boost down to perfection. Biggest give away that they still cant get right is the box stitching on the heel tab. if the stitching is too close to the edge then its fake. Like this

View media item 2272931
correct stitching looks like this:
View media item 2272932
This is universal in all colorways. Lastly the other biggest give away is the box. The anount of white space above the human figure is the biggest giveaway. It should look like this:

View media item 2272933
Fake box

View media item 2272934
And no its not dependent on the size of the sneaker. It should all look like the box above.

Hope that helps

fake box posted by dylan

real box (not my pic) but I know for a fact its a legit pair I was there when he copped in store.

Where is the stitching for this OT that you said was "too close" ? I know for a fact the PB 2016 the stitching was no way a good way to LC some were off unless it was clearly off. The space between the white figures they look identical if you take a closer look at it. This seems like some stuff fake education preaches and he makes up a lot of stuff. Telling legit pairs that were fake or fake pairs that are legit. 

fake box posted by dylan

real box (not my pic) but I know for a fact its a legit pair I was there when he copped in store.

Where is the stitching for this OT that you said was "too close" ? I know for a fact the PB 2016 the stitching was no way a good way to LC some were off unless it was clearly off. The space between the white figures they look identical if you take a closer look at it. This seems like some stuff fake education preaches and he makes up a lot of stuff. Telling legit pairs that were fake or fake pairs that are legit. 

its not from fake education its from personal experience buying a fake pair of pirate blacks after being told they were real then comparing side by side w my boys pairs. the white line is VERY noticable it doesnt "look identical" at all if you have the boxes in front of you. idk why u so mad im just letting you folks know from personal experiences holding FAKE AND REAL PAIRS. im on mobile so im not looking at the OT posted pages back if you wanna quote the pics then ill respond and point it out.

At this pooint those are biggest tell signs because PK has perfected almost everything especially with the PBs. just telling it how it is bruh

to add PK has perfected the boost the pattern on the heel not matching each sneaker, the laces the nipples on the boost, the pattern of the sneaker and the insole pattern. Theyre stitching is off on the heel tab and the BOX which is the biggest sign if your sneaker is fake. trust the kid bros

Last edited:
its not from fake education its from personal experience buying a fake pair of pirate blacks after being told they were real then comparing side by side w my boys pairs. the white line is VERY noticable it doesnt "look identical" at all if you have the boxes in front of you. idk why u so mad im just letting you folks know from personal experiences holding FAKE AND REAL PAIRS. im on mobile so im not looking at the OT posted pages back if you wanna quote the pics then ill respond and point it out.

At this pooint those are biggest tell signs because PK has perfected almost everything especially with the PBs. just telling it how it is bruh
I am not mad lol but we trying to LC OT not PB bruv. Its not posted way back its a page back haha but if you look closely at the images you posted of the labels they are the same.

I am not mad lol but we trying to LC OT not PB bruv. Its not posted way back its a page back haha but if you look closely at the images you posted of the labels they are the same.

brotha the labels are not the same lol

look bro

fake

View media item 2273179
real

View media item 2273184

yeah here
LMAO if you thought those were real then you don't know what you are talking about! I'm not mad but you really don't. Those aren't even close to being compared to real boost! At this point you can believe whatever you want but those OT's are legit. 
roll.gif

LMAO if you thought those were real then you don't know what you are talking about! I'm not mad but you really don't. Those aren't even close to being compared to real boost! At this point you can believe whatever you want but those OT's are legit. :rofl:

lol ok bro whatever you say

clearly didnt think they were real since i returned it tho right :lol: believe what you want them joints is fugazi just like your pair probably

Last edited:
lol ok bro whatever you say

clearly didnt think they were real since i returned it tho right
laugh.gif
believe what you want them joints is fugazi just like your pair probably
Ya I would've never ordered that lol, but ya my pair is legit but how would you know? You ordered a fake 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom