OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hi guys, I would really appreciate it if someone can confirm to me if these are legit or not. I paid resale and I've done my own research but another opinion would be nice.

Any surefire way to identify fake V2? Im going to buy a pair of black/red tomorrow in person and want to makw sure everything cool.

I already own the shoe but never legit checked my yeezys because i always know the source.

look for the curved back shape of the shoe and slight bump sticking out at the back of the shoe:

The fakes don't have this down...yet

http://s270.photobucket.com/user/je...reenshot_20170103-031606_zps54tthids.png.html

Closeup (retail on top; notice that bump sticking out at the bottom?) -
http://s270.photobucket.com/user/je...reenshot_20170103-131047_zpssfdjwwk5.png.html

Last edited:
Can I please get a legit check? Thank you
He heel tab is wide and the box paper is how the fakes come, folded up and a lot of it.
Hi guys -- need second opinion for a legit check on yeezys. I think they're good just wanted a second pair of eyes. Appreciate it in advance.
Heel tab is wide on these also and be on the look out of the straight line boost with out the ones on the side to make it right, early fakes had the boost that way.
Can someone please help legit check these
A good sign is like i said before is the fakes haven't made it to the 9 dot boost that i'm aware of .

There aren't really any surefire way. You can post it in here and I'll be glad to help 
smile.gif
One of the main ones is the R on the bottom a lot of fakes have messed it up or don't have as big of R in the center of it.

Hey everyone. Just purchased these on eBay from a guy in California. The concerns I have are that the PO# is EAN and the numbers below the PO# ends in V10 not V02. Opinions would be appreciated. Thanks

Hey everyone. Just purchased these on eBay from a guy in California. The concerns I have are that the PO# is EAN and the numbers below the PO# ends in V10 not V02. Opinions would be appreciated. Thanks
You're right the tag should be the v02 and UPC PO. the boost is also too defined and looks like the first 350 boost. The heel tab is also wide and not narrow like a real pair.

Back
Top Bottom