OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Always got to try and one up me ehh? lol just playing.
Just helping out so you don't get those eventual 'waiting on more opinion posts'.

I consider you much more knowledgeable on V2s than myself anyway 
wink.gif
 A lot of the time, I don't even know what to look for!

Off topic, I got a pear of breds from Adidas, and the box label looked really strange on a size 6. The label was much smaller, and the font was different than normal.

Last edited:

+1.

Font is too offset to the left.

Fakes, the box label is v10 instead of v02 and the other label is wrong too. The font is off on that one.
Send the seller a message demanding for a refund before he/she ships the shoes, and responded with the quickness telling me that he/she was going to cancel the transaction and give me the refund. So thanks both for the help. Dodge a huge L.

Send the seller a message demanding for a refund before he/she ships the shoes, and responded with the quickness telling me that he/she was going to cancel the transaction and give me the refund. So thanks both for the help. Dodge a huge L.
That's good to hear and atleast got the money back easily.

Can you guys give me a legit check on the zebra or Oreo V2?
For one the zebras aren't out yet and for two the box label is off. The V10 is not right and i'm pretty sure the only sizes in samples would be a 12 and a 7? I seen somewhere those were the only two sizes made because of kanyes foot and i'm guessing someone elses like kim's

Last edited:
People don't have early pairs yet?
For one the zebras aren't out yet and for two the box label is off. The V10 is not right and i'm pretty sure the only sizes in samples would be a 12 and a 7? I seen somewhere those were the only two sizes made because of kanyes foot and i'm guessing someone elses like kim's

So I can spot future fakes what is off about the label? I appreciate your help
It ends with v10 instead of v02. BUT do not use that as your only deciding factor because I just saw a guy selling fakes (he states it in his ad) and his box ends in v02. So it looks like they are catching on to that. But if it does end in v10 it's fake.

It ends with v10 instead of v02. BUT do not use that as your only deciding factor because I just saw a guy selling fakes (he states it in his ad) and his box ends in v02. So it looks like they are catching on to that. But if it does end in v10 it's fake.

Thanks for clearing that up and yes do not solely judge on that. Though when I see something on here and a certain thing is fake that's usually all I look at it because their is no need to. A lot of new fakes have it fixed with the states box and correct v02 they also have he international fixed with great v10 too.

Will rep for legit check. 99% sure they're legit.

shoe looks good but the boosts looks defective. Do they have a little nipple on the top of the toe cap like this pic? All 3 of my v2s have it but its not as distinct like it is on the belugas but you can still see it alittle.

Back
Top Bottom