OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Here are pics of both sides of the box paper as well was the paper that was stuffed inside the shoes.

Thanks for taking the time to help me out man, really appreciate it.
I was mainly looking for the paper stuffed in the shoe to make sure it was the kind of half balls of very thin crumply paper, which it looks like it is. Just based off these, I can't really see anything that looks unfavorable on your pair. Again, I'm really leaning towards your size tag as the legit factor. I have not seen a fake with the tag you and I have yet.

I was mainly looking for the paper stuffed in the shoe to make sure it was the kind of half balls of very thin crumply paper, which it looks like it is. Just based off these, I can't really see anything that looks unfavorable on your pair. Again, I'm really leaning towards your size tag as the legit factor. I have not seen a fake with the tag you and I have yet.
Thank you so much for your help bro. I been so paranoid since I swapped, I can finally stop worrying and just enjoy my yeezys lol.

Can I get a legit check aswell on these zebras?

Im wondering why the white at the front is longer than on the other shoe? or is this just random on every pair?

thanks in advance guys!

Has anyone tried the UV light on their Zebras yet? Just wanted to get confirmation from others that this is a legit method to legit check a pair.

View media item 2352331View media item 2352334View media item 2352336View media item 2352338
GALLERY]
[/IMG]

Hey NT, need some help here. Just purchased these and need to legit check them asap!! The only thing that's throwing me off is the left shoe has 5 dots on the boost and not the common 7. I've read here that 5 dots is normal and ok (specifically referring to the member who actually talked to an adidas employee) along with all the other V2 owners whose boost has 5 dots. Let me know what you think! Thanks again for any and all help!!

Any help at all on these?

Good to see you back in this thread on the regular
Thanks! Calm before the storm of my finals. Might not be once finals week hits lol 

Where you able to get Zebras? I'm so close to pulling trigger but can't justify that 1.6 I'm trying for 1.2 or 13 but no one is biting! 

Thanks! Calm before the storm of my finals. Might not be once finals week hits lol 

Where you able to get Zebras? I'm so close to pulling trigger but can't justify that 1.6 I'm trying for 1.2 or 13 but no one is biting! 
I'm waiting for the 4-500 lol. So I'll be waiting a very long time. I think the prices will come down some though once people get these in hand I don't even think YS has shipped a lot of orders yet.

Last edited:

I'm waiting for the 4-500 lol. So I'll be waiting a very long time. I think the prices will come down some though once people get these in hand I don't even think YS has shipped a lot of orders yet.
My fiance got a size 6 through YS but we haven't gotten shipping confirmation yet. We're in Canada though, and from what I've been reading, it doesn't seem like a lot of Canadian pairs haven't been sent out yet.

I'm not sure how I feel about them personally. I need to see them in hand before determining whether I really want them or not. I still really want OT's though, so I might go for those instead.

Even 1.2-1.3 USD is a lot. I don't think I would personally pay more than that much CAD if I really did end up going for them.

Last edited:

My fiance got a size 6 through YS but we haven't gotten shipping confirmation yet. We're in Canada though, and from what I've been reading, it doesn't seem like a lot of Canadian pairs have been sent out yet.

I'm not sure how I feel about them personally. I need to see them in hand before determining whether I really want them or not. I still really want OT's though, so I might go for those instead.

Even 1.2-1.3 USD is a lot. I don't think I would personally pay more than that much CAD if I really did end up going for them.
A guy i know got two from YS and has yet to get anything from them.

Just purchased these and wanted to get a legit check, Chocolate 750, thanks.

Last edited:

Can I get a legit check aswell on these zebras?

Im wondering why the white at the front is longer than on the other shoe? or is this just random on every pair?

thanks in advance guys!
anyone can help please? :frown:

legit check on these zebra's please....
Box label barcode looks off. Would also be nice to see inner size tag. Contrast in color between boost and bottom of sole is not significant enough. Should plainly be able to see yellowish sole vs white boost (could always be lighting though). Yours looks more milky sole vs white boost in your pics.

Also, you should ask to see the receipt up-close. There were only 4 places that got them in the US...so that should be able to match up. They should also be able to show you the confirmed app reservation if they're the original owner.

Unless you provide more pics, I say fake.

Last edited:

My fiance got a size 6 through YS but we haven't gotten shipping confirmation yet. We're in Canada though, and from what I've been reading, it doesn't seem like a lot of Canadian pairs haven't been sent out yet.

Damn how lucky of her! Ya I want the OTs too but I'm getting scared of the V1 chipping..

Back
Top Bottom