OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hey guys need a legit check on these turtle doves. Hand me downs from my older cousin, i trust him, but we'd both like a second opinion on authenticity.

Much appreciated
fake. box is a dead giveaway. pattern on the back is also obvious. not even close.  make sure to cut off all ties with ur cousin after this stunt.

For sure. And me and my cousin were both wondering so no love lost there, plus they're free to me. He said he traded two pairs of J's for these. I can ask for specifics, but for now I guess I gotta let him know the bad news :/

@asianhomevideos but just for reference, mind going into more details why the box and back pattern were dead giveaways? Thanks again

fake. box is a dead giveaway. pattern on the back is also obvious. not even close.  make sure to cut off all ties with ur cousin after this stunt.
roll.gif

Hey guys could I please get a legit check on these just want to make sure they're legit before pullin the trigger. If anymore photos are needed please let me know will rep back anyone that can help thx :smile:
Looks on point so far with my pair from YS, take a picture of the boost and the sole.

Got these from adidas Mexico but the white stripe is tripping me out. It ends at different places on each shoe. Do other pairs have this problem?
Can't speak for the zebras, but I know the other colorways have the similar variance. Wouldn't worry too much about it. Here's my pair

Last edited:
This is interesting. Box label of the 8 1/2 seems kinda off but ok.. but boost looks ok but I am not sure why he would take the boost picture at such an angle.. the shoes must be too heavy. I like the other sellers better. If the pictures are his then you should be good. Can't trust any pictures anymore unless its tagged to a T. I would wait for more people to weigh in but IMO I think you are good. Just don't get scammed. 

This is interesting. Box label of the 8 1/2 seems kinda off but ok.. but boost looks ok but I am not sure why he would take the boost picture at such an angle.. the shoes must be too heavy. I like the other sellers better. If the pictures are his then you should be good. Can't trust any pictures anymore unless its tagged to a T. I would wait for more people to weigh in but IMO I think you are good. Just don't get scammed. 

Thanks, so this second pair is also good in your opinion? Also, what's off about the box?

Thanks, so this second pair is also good in your opinion? Also, what's off about the box?
Ya its ok the box label just looks like off because of the 1/2 but it could be because of the angle.

Hey guys can anyone LC my post earlier? 

http://niketalk.com/t/639009/official-adidas-yeezy-legit-check-thread-350-750-950/8220#post_27735652

Really wanna know what others think about the boxes. Thanks in advance
Honestly your pair looks good, based on the shoes and not the box. I can't really really explain the difference in box colour, I'll check my boxes. I know for a fact fakes can't replicate the boost yet, so I'd try to push on the boost and compare it with your Oreo pair.

+1 agreed on this. These are good.

Is the deal similar to the other one you posted?
This is a straight trade, but he's coming to me(vmills mall). I'm trading a size 9 for a size 8.5, both DS. I know I'll probably be loosing this trade in a couple months because of how limited the Zebras are, but it's hard to find legit Moonrocks nowadays and these are my favorite V1s. It's tough to let the Zebras go but the MR are easier to wear and is a lot easier to keep clean.

Once again, thank you for your time and help!

This is a straight trade, but he's coming to me(vmills mall). I'm trading a size 9 for a size 8.5, both DS. I know I'll probably be loosing this trade in a couple months because of how limited the Zebras are, but it's hard to find legit Moonrocks nowadays and these are my favorite V1s. It's tough to let the Zebras go but the MR are easier to wear and is a lot easier to keep clean.

Once again, thank you for your time and help!
Not a problem. It's a pretty fair trade to be honest. The price difference is less than $50 between the 2 shoes, and I completely agree that it is very difficult to find legit V1s in the GTA.

Back
Top Bottom