OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Understand, but StockX is reliable on authenticity and truthfully since they've had the shoes in-house and in-person, would trust their expertise over someone just looking at photos. Long story short, enjoy the purchase and your first pair! 
thanks will do!

@j o 19  Which part? UPC?
The line under the Yeezy text is off and the UPC seems off.. font shade looks off too.
honestly this day and age if you can't take proper pics of a $1.3k shoe, then you're obviously trying to hide something.

Without any box label/boost/tag pics im going to say those are fake.
Repped for this. I echo the sentiments.. I would never sign off on a shoe that expensive with pics that crappy.. there's so much detail to look out for in Zebras and V2s in general.

Why legit check from Stockx?
Someone posted a pair from SoleSupremacy on the last page
laugh.gif

kfIJ7S3.jpg

45Ex1Ca.jpg

eBNoBJn.jpg

YN0Qt6z.jpg

tsYFgKo.jpg

peMmrjS.jpg

TN7fsPr.jpg

9H5BY3Y.png

Would someone take a look at these and let me know if they're in fact legit from what I can tell looking at other 10.5s they're legit I would like a second opinion though thanks.

Why legit check from Stockx?
Someone posted a pair from SoleSupremacy on the last page :lol:

eh, while they're super legit. I don't blame people, **** happens and what not and you got random people crying fake from legitimate and known spots so people get paranoid and it scares them which I don't blame

you got people posting fake stories of receiving fakes from goat then you got people who don't know **** piggybacking it and saying they sell fakes

LC please. Sometimes they look good other times they give off a greenish color depending on the lighting so I'm mad confused. It's probably super obvious but each new wave of fakes get better. I got the PB and OT ones with no issues but these ones throwing me way off. I know the pods are supposed to be lighter but they were already worn so not sure if that would make em darker cause of the dirt/tar/etc. Also, insoles in person look bright white like fake_education says but in the picture they look that off white color. And the inside heel with the stitching... Is it just me or is that too bright white? Cause in the screenshot the fakes aren't even that bright. Thank youuuu

View media item 2432252View media item 2432253View media item 2432254View media item 2432255View media item 2432256View media item 2432257View media item 2432259View media item 2432260View media item 2432261View media item 2432263View media item 2432264View media item 2432265View media item 2432266View media item 2432268View media item 2432269

eh, while they're super legit. I don't blame people, **** happens and what not and you got random people crying fake from legitimate and known spots so people get paranoid and it scares them which I don't blame

you got people posting fake stories of receiving fakes from goat then you got people who don't know **** piggybacking it and saying they sell fakes
Touche.. very understandable.. I just think it's humorous. I've watched tons of vids and these fakes are out of control perfect so I don't blame em either.

LC please. Sometimes they look good other times they give off a greenish color depending on the lighting so I'm mad confused. It's probably super obvious but each new wave of fakes get better. I got the PB and OT ones with no issues but these ones throwing me way off. I know the pods are supposed to be lighter but they were already worn so not sure if that would make em darker cause of the dirt/tar/etc. Also, insoles in person look bright white like fake_education says but in the picture they look that off white color. And the inside heel with the stitching... Is it just me or is that too bright white? Cause in the screenshot the fakes aren't even that bright. Thank youuuu

Legit.

Back
Top Bottom