OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Think they are legit, but would like to get feedback 

s-l1600.jpg
I would agree with you I am thinking they are legit also.

Can tou guys help if these are legit?

If you need more pictures let me know.

Thanks in advance!

It looks like it has 7 dots on the heel tab in the square instead of 6, also on the insole, the R doesn't look right from those pictures.

Guys, this is my first pair of yeezys. Need some help legit checking them. I suppose they are fakes but need some assurance from the experts. Any response is greatly appreciated!

I can't figure out where people get the Adidas printed sheet from ( I see this is from UK) my orders never come with anything in box except shoes.

Guys, this is my first pair of yeezys. Need some help legit checking them. I suppose they are fakes but need some assurance from the experts. Any response is greatly appreciated!
this box label font and type set does not look right to me.

I can't figure out where people get the Adidas printed sheet from ( I see this is from UK) my orders never come with anything in box except shoes.
Me either, I haven't ever received one nor have some friends I know that have bought from the adc site, USA. I seen a lot of the UK ones though too.

Hello! Was wondering if I could get a legit check done on a pair of adidas yeezy boost 350 pirate black I am buying off a friend. Is there anyone who could authenticate via pictures etc..

Hi guys is my first pair of yeezy that i want to buy. Can you help me please with a check? That are the pics i have.View media item 2475647View media item 2475648View media item 2475649

Fake. In the second pic the branding is not properly spaced -- 350 is too close together as compared to the SPLY spacing.

You want pics of UV tab stitching, above shot of toebox (just paper inserts no shoe tree), outer side (both shoes), inner side (both shoes), back shot of shoe (want to see tab placement & if the upper is flush with midsole), soles, close up of Boost in natural lighting, box label, pic of paper and top of box.

The red is slightly lighter in re-release as versus first release, the Boost dots are different as well (more dots) and there's more spacing between branding and tab). I have 3/17 production date on my pairs from footstores.

View media item 2476653
View media item 2476655

Fake. In the second pic the branding is not properly spaced -- 350 is too close together as compared to the SPLY spacing.

You want pics of UV tab stitching, above shot of toebox (just paper inserts no shoe tree), outer side (both shoes), inner side (both shoes), back shot of shoe (want to see tab placement & if the upper is flush with midsole), soles, close up of Boost in natural lighting, box label, pic of paper and top of box.

The red is slightly lighter in re-release as versus first release, the Boost dots are different as well (more dots) and there's more spacing between branding and tab). I have 3/17 production date on my pairs from footstores.

View media item 2476653
View media item 2476655

Thank you man! You are good!

Back
Top Bottom