OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Please legit check these!, UPC on the box and size tag does not match, seller said he got it like that from chicago adidas store, has receipt of purchase, i noticed pull tab is kinda huge on these, please let me know what you think in details, thanks

View media item 2490244

View media item 2490245

View media item 2490246

View media item 2490247

View media item 2490248

View media item 2490249

View media item 2490250

Looks legit. But I personally wouldn't do it because of the upc.

Hey Guys I wanted to get a check and see of these were real, these are the V2 Zebra's 
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Good eye[emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]️.. hard to tell on box paper, I've seen that look so many different ways based on how pics are taken. I'm assuming you meant the color of it Right? But I can see paper inside shoes looks wrong. Yeah that heel tab though, yikes.

Good eye[emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]️.. hard to tell on box paper, I've seen that look so many different ways based on how pics are taken. I'm assuming you meant the color of it Right? But I can see paper inside shoes looks wrong. Yeah that heel tab though, yikes.
Yeah that's what i meant. It looks to have the wrong color and the gloss that it gives off in the pictures. It looks more like the fake wax paper stuff they put in the boxes and as if someone has tried to wrinkle it up because it usually comes flat in the bottom of the box.

LC ZEBRAS THX FAM!

Attachments

• IMG_0221.JPG
    IMG_0221.JPG
    982 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0222.JPG
    IMG_0222.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0223.JPG
    IMG_0223.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0225.JPG
    IMG_0225.JPG
    979.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0226.JPG
    IMG_0226.JPG
    714.4 KB · Views: 23
hang tight.. .let me comapare to mine.. im no expert tho

first questions tho
where are you buying these? whats the price? is it inline with StockX, GOAT? 20% cheaper than FC? etc..
does the buyer have a receipt ? where are they from ?I think above pix, there are other things to verify the validity of a Tx ..esp since the super fakes are super close!

brb

edit - they look like mine and mine came from ADC.. im no expert but again, the sellers "story" is worth LC'ing as closely as the shoes... if they got htem from a "plug" they're prob fugazi..

stay woke.. lmk if you want me to add any more info

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if any of the Yeezy 350 V2 came with a hangtag that said the following (specifically the red stripe colorway)

"some color migration may occur due to the nature of the material to preserve appearance do not wash to clean brush dirt off and treat with leather protective spray"

Joe, I recognize you from before. I haven't been on here awhile, I appreciate the quickness fam!

Got these on Goat, but wanted verification from other peeps haha. Heard of horror stories of supposedly people receiving fakes as well as fakes becoming too good to tell even with uv light test. I'm still gonna take them to RifLa tomorrow tho.

By the way, you from LA right?

Joe, I recognize you from before. I haven't been on here awhile, I appreciate the quickness fam!

Got these on Goat, but wanted verification from other peeps haha. Heard of horror stories of supposedly people receiving fakes as well as fakes becoming too good to tell even with uv light test. I'm still gonna take them to RifLa tomorrow tho.

By the way, you from LA right?

yessir good memory ! i'm actually in OC but close enough...

happy to help any way i can

Back
Top Bottom