OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Damn how do you guys tell the MRs were fake? The pattern isn't mirrored.. Thought it'd be good?

Does everyone trust flight club with their Yeezy checks? I'm terrified to buy fakes. I work in the mall and all I see is fakes. I'm about to purchase them off flight club tomorrow if you guys say it's all clear

Yes flight club is good to go. It's sad but if you watch flight club daily they sometimes have price drops and they are cheaper than what eBay sellers are asking. With all the fakes out there it's easier to just but from flight club and not have any worries. I wear 7.5 and they had price drops from $1250 down to $1k on tans and moon rocks so I just bought from them. The only bad thing is the wait. Will take 10-15 days.

Yes flight club is good to go. It's sad but if you watch flight club daily they sometimes have price drops and they are cheaper than what eBay sellers are asking. With all the fakes out there it's easier to just but from flight club and not have any worries. I wear 7.5 and they had price drops from $1250 down to $1k on tans and moon rocks so I just bought from them. The only bad thing is the wait. Will take 10-15 days.

I wear a 7 and they are actually $1000 as of today! I'm getting them tomorrow morning I'm pretty sure. Super excited. Goat is pretty cool but they aren't as reputable. They were also cheaper last week. Pound4pound is also pretty good from what I hear

How isnt GOAT reputable? :lol:

If you had to ask if FC is legit then why would you bust out a statement saying GOAT isnt reputable?

Last edited:
I live in the Dallas area and was at our p4p just the other day. It's in the rich part of town here in a mall. They are basically a real small flight club. Pretty cool they have a key master game full of yeezys and db8 and I hear a lot of people win. I lost $50 in it. What yeezys are you buying?

How isnt GOAT reputable?
laugh.gif

If you had to ask if FC is legit then why would you bust out a statement saying GOAT isnt reputable?
GOAT imo has been pretty good. Wish I came up with that money concept. As a seller and a buyer, I've had nothing but good transactions. Shoes are all shipped to them for authentication and then reshipped out to buyer. They tend to be cheaper than FC in price as well as consignment % which bodes well for both buyer and seller. Flight Club is as legit as they come though. 

Just came across another fake 2016 bb5350 pair. Haven't seen many. This is what you have to look for. Pretty easy to tell. Kind of thought they would try harder in the boost.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yeezy-Boost...936576?hash=item43ee024b40:g:dXQAAOSwRH5XKqVV
I don't think they can try harder. They just don't seem to be able to mimic perfectly the Boost's qualites. It always looks off.

Hell, they can't even re-create a perfect box tag and that should be super easy.

I don't think they can try harder. They just don't seem to be able to mimic perfectly the Boost's qualites. It always looks off.

Hell, they can't even re-create a perfect box tag and that should be super easy.
The reps are actually getting very, very close to producing "real" boost. 

The only thing wrong on this newest rep boost, is that the don't have as varying of boost sizes (big + little on real, mostly all same size on rep) and the injection points (little 7 dot things) on the real boost are 3 pairs in the lower half of the boost and a single point in the upper half... on the reps, they are all evenly spaced. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom