OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

- can somebody help me? Are these legit? I do not know a lot of reps .. Guy selling these as legits. T

View media item 2000237View media item 2000236View media item 2000235View media item 2000234View media item 2000233

Last edited:
LC these for me? Everything looks real but the lace ends. Should be matte black instead of transparent? 2.0

NEED MORE OPINIONS ON THESE !

HAVE BEEN GETTING MIXED REVIEWS .

PLEASE HELP WITH HONEST ANSWERS.

WILL REP THANK YOU!

That boost just looks off to me.  Maybe I'm wrong?  The bubbles seem to angular, instead of "organic" and more circular.  I could be wrong?
Thank you for your honest opinion. I have been getting mixed reviews but no one can actually confirm these are fake either. I been getting a lot of people saying everything is perfect except for adidas logo on bottom of insole

Thank you for your honest opinion. I have been getting mixed reviews but no one can actually confirm these are fake either. I been getting a lot of people saying everything is perfect except for adidas logo on bottom of insole
The PB's you just posted are 100% real.  

Post #1765

Compare that boost, with the boost pic you posted of the TD's... and TD's look very angular, at least to me. 

The PB's you just posted are 100% real.

Post #1765

Compare that boost, with the boost pic you posted of the TD's... and TD's look very angular, at least to me.
PB are guaranteed authentic tho ? I have some people telling me the bottom of insole is off but that's it. They say everything is on point.

As for the TD everyone is saying they are off I appreciate your help. Repped.

PB are guaranteed authentic tho ? I have some people telling me the bottom of insole is off but that's it. They say everything is on point.

As for the TD everyone is saying they are off I appreciate your help. Repped.
PB's look 100% legit to me.  I don't know enough about the bottom of the insole, but the boost looks legit and that is the easiest way to tell / hardest for fakes to replicate. 

AFAIK fakes don't purposely have holes in the boost the say real boost has those imperfect holes. And the bubbly adidas logo is just quality control IMO, my legit pairs have that kind of bubbly logo

AFAIK fakes don't purposely have holes in the boost the say real boost has those imperfect holes. And the bubbly adidas logo is just quality control IMO, my legit pairs have that kind of bubbly logo

So you would say my pirates are legit ?

Do mine look legit?

It does have the same smell of my legit td. It came from the European release. Seller got them from END.

Thanks all.

Last edited:
Thank bro. Dont really know how to check the boost. Before, the fakes have no dots on the boost, but now the fakes have dots on them too. 

Thank bro. Dont really know how to check the boost. Before, the fakes have no dots on the boost, but now the fakes have dots on them too. 

Yea it's hard to tell. Fakes getting better and better.

The boost bubbles need to have the correct texture, need to have those injection spots but you should only see the 7 dots...not the circle around the dots. Bubbles need to be deep enough, not flat. Need to be round and not angular. Need to have a matte color, not glossy.

can anyone here tell if these are legit? i only have the one pic atm. any help would be appreciated. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom